Successful First test of 2d compatible 3d Twitch Broadcast

tripletopper
One Eyed Hopeful

Successful First test of 2d compatible 3d Twitch Broadcast

Post by tripletopper »

I tried looking my own content in 3d. I set up a 16x9 cropped picture. I tried to view it in Google Cardboard, abd it looked in ratio and in 3d.... Though I should move the main picture to the vertical center instead of the top.

Then I looked through a Playstation 3DTV in manual wide-by-side half mode. Though the length/width proportion is off, I was able to view the whole picture. And the 3d looks nice.

I know this is not particularly enthralling 3d tv: watching me sit down from three different angles while watching me play a video game. But ai wanted to show that 3d content can be 2d compatible.

Visit twitch.tv/tripletopper in the next 7 weeks from today (btw "today"= Aug 18, 2022) and look at it through Google Cardboard or a 3d TV and see if I got a decent grip on how to make a A 2D compatible 3d broadcast.

Also every Third Thursday in the Third Dimension. i take note to go out of my way to play a 3D game. Today's game was Virtual Boy game Hyper Fighting.

BTW use red and cyan anaglyph 3d glasses on my Virtual Boy videos.

Tell me what you think.
Nanasi12
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Successful First test of 2d compatible 3d Twitch Broadcast

Post by Nanasi12 »

dino game is a simple running game where you control a T-Rex and try to avoid obstacles for as long as you can. This Dino Game was first built into Google Chrome in 2014, where it could be played without an internet link.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”