The Ascent - CDKEYS.com 2 Euro game - worth every cents, amazing in 3D in dx12 and ray tracing. Here are my files.

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

The Ascent - CDKEYS.com 2 Euro game - worth every cents, amazing in 3D in dx12 and ray tracing. Here are my files.

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi, I just got The Ascent and used Uni fix with geo11 5.65 - I firstly activated via geo setup and then uni setup non-epic and now playing in dx12, Ray Tracing, Maxed out and 1440p in 3D Vision. The eye candy is pure amazing :woot Here are my annexed files. I paid 2 euros for The Ascent on a cdkeys.com. [deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: The Ascent - CDKEYS.com 2 Euro game - worth every cents, amazing in 3D in dx12 and ray tracing. Here are my files.

Post by UnityBeing »

Before Losti or anyone claims I'm lying.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: The Ascent - CDKEYS.com 2 Euro game - worth every cents, amazing in 3D in dx12 and ray tracing. Here are my files.

Post by UnityBeing »

[/quote]
Hi UnityBeing.
You might want to follow D-Novice's recomendation to determine which DX version is detected in the pipeline through MSI-Afterburner. I havent tried it myself but it should act similar to apps like CPU-ID.
I think most would believe the bug is rather a UI bug that is displaying dx12 instead of dx11. Most could also be wrong though..
Thanks for sharing your findings.
[/quote]

Well not surprising MSI afterburner RTSS show dx11. I tried changing to dx11 but game doesn't allow with fix. I disabled the effects of dx12 and ray tracing and the screenshots are annexed. My thesis is some ray tracing is there and some not. My theory is its a bug and some ray tracing is showing. I apologise to the community and Losti for being noob reaction to the amazing graphics of this game in 3D. You can discern the screenshots and see for yourself the differences in the ray tracing that works in 3D. For example the floor doesn't work but the light hitting objects works imo. Peace. I'll go update my forum post now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”