Reputable Link and google drive, clean, and 2022 backup of all fixes

UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Reputable Link and google drive, clean, and 2022 backup of all fixes

Post by UnityBeing »

Hi Everyone, in 2022 I received a copy of the database fixes of helixmod from DarkStarSword - a Legend and one of the leaders and founders. I give you a reputable place and clean link to get it here… please spread this backup around as the shaderhackers' work should be archived and treasured. Thank you.

[deleted and desisted due to losti] not posting anymore here on this forum, I’ve done my best. Goodbye community.
Last edited by UnityBeing on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Reputable Link and cloud drive, clean, and 2022 backup of all fixes

Post by UnityBeing »

STEREOSCOPICmaniac wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:25 am I'm still confused about the relationship between 3d fix manager and helixmod. Aren't all the fixes in 3d fix manager done by the owner of helixmod website? So in other words, isn't simply downloading 3d fix manager just enough?
And I noticed that Losti made a universal fix for all unreal engine 4 games three years ago, but seems like it isn't intergrated in 3d fix manager.
So I'm wondering how many independent fixes exist nowadays and in order to achieve the fullest 3d game support which of these should we download.Thanks
Hi,

Firstly it's not my place to answer such questions but my take is that 3D fix manager only downloads when requested after initial install of it in the os, it doesn't download gigs of data in one go cause that would be counter-productive and not good for the end user. As to Losti his fixes are scripts and the owner of 3D fix Manager doesn't allow scripts in his tool app. If you wish download this database and share it around as it should be archived and globally kept safe. Thank you for commenting and bumping.
Maestronomic
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Reputable Link and google drive, clean, and 2022 backup of all fixes

Post by Maestronomic »

Hi, hopefully there will be an increase in posters as AR glasses continue to improve. I got 3D working on a pair of Rokid airs and it's really good when it works. I've played around with both Geo 11 and Vorpx with some nice results. This Losti fix, is it ageneral fix for all UE4 games, or do you download separaye fixes for each game? Feels as if I hit the learning curve wall hard. The 3d quality on the rokids was very very good and sharp. I think Nreal glasses is somewhat similar, but Rokid 3d appears to be a little easier to get working.
UnityBeing
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Re: Reputable Link and google drive, clean, and 2022 backup of all fixes

Post by UnityBeing »

Maestronomic wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:19 am Hi, hopefully there will be an increase in posters as AR glasses continue to improve. I got 3D working on a pair of Rokid airs and it's really good when it works. I've played around with both Geo 11 and Vorpx with some nice results. This Losti fix, is it ageneral fix for all UE4 games, or do you download separaye fixes for each game? Feels as if I hit the learning curve wall hard. The 3d quality on the rokids was very very good and sharp. I think Nreal glasses is somewhat similar, but Rokid 3d appears to be a little easier to get working.
Hi,

Sorry for my late reply. I can’t speak for Losti but what I know is Losti’s u4 universal fix is a script compiler, but he knows more about it.

Losti put hundreds of hours of code in a dramatic matter to make the script in order for u4 to work in 3D stereo.

Cheers.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”