Mafia: Definitive Edition (full remake DX11)

maurizioclaudio21
Cross Eyed!

Re: Mafia: Definitive Edition (full remake DX11)

Post by maurizioclaudio21 »

@masterotaku Thanks :-)
lohan
Cross Eyed!

Post by lohan »

@masterotaku
since another 8 months have passed and no signs of a completed fix for Mafia Definitive Edition have emerged, I assume the fix won't be completed anytime soon (which is absolutely no problem, of course). Would it be okay for you to make your WIP-fix accessible? And if yes, do you think it'll work using geo-11? Since I am using the RTX4090 with my LG 4K OLED for 3D, I am pretty much limited to geo-11 these days (which usually works like a charm)...
masterotaku
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by masterotaku »

I wonder if it's even ready for playing semi-normally. I invested about 30 hours of fixing into it (it's one of the hardest games to fix I've seen, purely in shader fixing), but that was in the free roaming daytime mode.
I didn't try it with geo-11 yet.

Sorry for being lazy about this. It's just that new games and things to do that were more interesting to me kept popping up. I'll definitely finish this someday, but I'm drowning in other games to fix that are higher priority for me.
lohan
Cross Eyed!

Post by lohan »

Thanks for the update, masterotaku. Absolutely no problem. We're happy to have you! (I just finished FF XV recently and it was a blast in glorious 3D)! :-)
Blacksmith60
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Blacksmith60 »

We have already waited several years to play these games, so a year more or less is not a problem - as Lohan said - we're happy just to have you here :)
Jose3DVision
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Jose3DVision »

It is impressive what you do. I don't know where you find so much time to fix bugs and make the games 3D compatible. How many Hackers-Shaders are there in total besides Bo3B, Masterotaku, Losti...?

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”