Acer 1261P Syncing issues??

Share your experiences and learn about big-screen 3D gaming.
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Acer 1261P Syncing issues??

Post by The_Nephilim »

Hey Everybody,

I recently bought a Acer 1261P 3D Vision certified Projector.. Now I think I am starting to have sync issues.. I am unsure bit I checked the Device Manager and checked the Monitor and it had a Generic PNP Monitor listed there.

So I tried inputting the EDID OVeride I had for the Acer 1261P and that is when my troubles started.. I changed it back to Generic PNP Monitor but I still get a sync issue every 30 seconds or so..

So I am looking to get back to the way it was working before I changed the Device to the Overide EDID.. I tried to find an ACTUAL EDID on the Acer site but they donr have any listed...

I did not get a disk with my Projector and am unsure where to get the Official EDID at Please I need some help. I googled but came up empty..

Also are the Projector fans known to be faulty or something.. I think my Fan is defective and sometimes does not turn on and it shuts down because of it?? Thinking maybe getting a new fan??
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Re: Acer 1261P Syncing issues??

Post by The_Nephilim »

I think my troubles where caused because I did not reboot... I think I solved my issues..
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
nikitaray
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Acer 1261P Syncing issues??

Post by nikitaray »

According to my research, Acer does not have an EDID override for the 1261P projector. You will need to use a different EDID override.

Return to “3D Projectors”