Zalman 22in monitor

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
EricWAraujo
One Eyed Hopeful

Zalman 22in monitor

Post by EricWAraujo »

Sorry of this is a bit of topic. I hope the information I give will make it worth having this topic in MTBS. I am a big enthusiast of MTBS and Neil's work, whom I had the chance to meet personally. So my apologies if I should not have posted this message at all. I just thought somebody could be interested in upgrading their system in a good opportunity.

Here goes my 2 cents: I have a Zalman, 1050 lines, and I am editing 3D in Final Cut Pro. I wrote some code that allows the Zalman to be used directly as a 3D monitor for FCP , using standart DV (480lines).

But I am working with 3D HDV (1080lines).

In case you are wondering, the monitor does display, from Final Cut, DV/SD - 480 lines, in 3D, as well as any 3D DVD, such as Sharkboy and Lavagirl 3D, and so forth, it is a great monitor. Tomb Raider Anniversary has been installed and runs perfectly as well, for instance. It is just that I have a specific use that requires 1080 lines or more.

I am not a games enthusiast, so I rather come up with the extra cost of getting a 24in display with 1200 lines ( >1080) despite the prohibitive cost. (over $1250)

If you have any interest in getting a state of the art JUST LIKE NEW 22in 3D Zalman monitor, this is a rare opportunity. Just reply or go to ebay.

Many thanks, it is a true pleasure seeing this community get bigger by the day!

Return to “General Discussion”