Lost Ark

Kenakidaki
One Eyed Hopeful

Lost Ark

Post by Kenakidaki »

Hi,

Has anyone tried Lost Ark in 3D? is it broken? Just want to know before 70G download.

Thanks
mistersvin21
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: Lost Ark

Post by mistersvin21 »

Kenakidaki wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:06 pm Hi,

Has anyone tried Lost Ark in 3D? is it broken? Just want to know before 70G download.

Thanks
using UE3 Universal fix it is almost playable, some effects look broken but it is fine, shadows must be set to low
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

This post is confusing, the game uses EAC so how are you getting a universal fix to work? I must have missed something because I didn't know there was a universal fix for UE3 games.
I tested this extensively. Unless you use Windows 10 build 1809 and drivers 425. Easy anticheat disables 3D completely in new versions of windows. (confirmed by KAI) Disabling EAC resolves this but not possible with this game because it's online only.

SO it works in CM in dx11 however there's a pretty bad corruption as I posted on the discord channel when you hover the mouse over targets making it pretty much unplayable even there.
mistersvin21
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by mistersvin21 »

Necropants wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:37 pm This post is confusing, the game uses EAC so how are you getting a universal fix to work? I must have missed something because I didn't know there was a universal fix for UE3 games.
I tested this extensively. Unless you use Windows 10 build 1809 and drivers 425. Easy anticheat disables 3D completely in new versions of windows. (confirmed by KAI) Disabling EAC resolves this but not possible with this game because it's online only.

SO it works in CM in dx11 however there's a pretty bad corruption as I posted on the discord channel when you hover the mouse over targets making it pretty much unplayable even there.
i have a non steam version, which has no EAC, and yes, im on 425 driver, so ue3 universal fix works fine
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

Ahh awesome, thanks for the clarification
How are you playing the non-steam version though? Russia or KR client?
mistersvin21
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by mistersvin21 »

Necropants wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:23 pm Ahh awesome, thanks for the clarification
How are you playing the non-steam version though? Russia or KR client?
russia via "mygames" launcher
Necropants
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by Necropants »

Yeah this isn't an option for alot of us, as it is my connection to the closest server is 170ms and russia is much further away.
Looks like I'm heading back to win 10 1809

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”