Lost In Random

TonyBirt
One Eyed Hopeful

Lost In Random

Post by TonyBirt »

Has anyone had a chance to try Lost In Random? getting one eye only using latest Unity 2019 fix.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Lost In Random

Post by 3DNovice »

First of all, right click the game exe, then look at the Unity version and post it, plus the fix version you are using.

Second, the one eye only issue, is typically caused by the dx10 stereo flag missing or being wrong.
thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by thebigdogma »

Change to...

StereoFlagsDX10=0x0005008

That will fix the one-eye issue, but others remain (I've just started testing.)

Update: OK... it's Unity 2020 and there are a # of shader/effects/lighting issues that the universal fix doesn't address.

Cool little game - reminds me of the Alice games that EA published, in terms of its aesthetic - gameplay is a mix of real-time combat and pausing for a dice roll to use power-ups in real-time.

I'm about 90 minutes in... switched to reshade and it is pretty decent, but the game would be stunning with a proper geometry fix.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Post by Lysander »

Wait, what? This game has DX11 mode? Steam page says only DX12.
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
thebigdogma
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by thebigdogma »

Yep, DX11 - when I put it on my Steam Wishlist, I don't recall it being DX12 (I always make sure to check), possible that Steam just defaulted to that at launch as a result of a lack of information from the dev/publisher (?)

The game has VERY minimal graphic options in-game, however... not a lot to play around with.

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”