3dfixmanager

wembly
One Eyed Hopeful

3dfixmanager

Post by wembly »

Hey I've been reading this site for about a year and finally got my computer up and running. huge fan of stereoscope. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, please forgive me if this is the wrong section to ask this question. I've downloaded 3dfixmanager from portable zip, 7-zip, and installer wont download cause it blocks it. I've tried the recommended moving the folder to another place and I think I "whitelisted" it through anti-virus but it still wouldn't download however the portable versions did download. It seems to work fine the first time I open the program but then after that it doesn't open unless I open in a search. At first all of the drivers and everything have the green circles but the times after that driver integrity says "dll invalid" and below in the other box it has two red circles about the driver. I forget what exactly the red circles said about the driver because I just pinned 3dfixmanager to the taskbar and now it opens from there but it says "3d fix manager has stopped working", "a problem caused the program to stop working correctly" so I cant even get past that error message to go on 3dfixmanager program. So basically, I don't understand what dll invalid means or anything about dll and why it shows up fine the first time and then changes after that and/or how to fix it. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated on "dll" problem or how to get it to work. I'm on driver 425.31 and earlier I was on 388.13 cause I guess that was the last driver the owner had on the card. Both drivers did the same thing. I'm also using windows 8.1.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Re: 3dfixmanager

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wembly
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by wembly »

hey
yeah i downloaded 1.85 from official page. wasnt working. so i downloaded version 1.82 and that version is working good. dll integrity and driver info has the green circles saying everything is ok. are there any known issues about version 1.85 and driver inegrity being invalid and not working on windows 8.1? everything shows up fine and works on version 1.82 but not on 1.85.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”