Virtuix Omni, just come get it!

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
nmiller
One Eyed Hopeful

Virtuix Omni, just come get it!

Post by nmiller »

I posted this in the original Kickstarter forums on Virtuix's site:

I was backer 464. I got my Omni 2 years ago and used it once just to see this thing through 'til the end. I was hoping to use it for physical therapy but my health has deteriorated to the point where by the time I get everything setup I am completely exhausted. I would like to give the original Kickstarters first refusal before I see if anyone wants it. I am not willing to part with my Oculus Rift, or the devkit. I used to use it just to support myself without any hitec stuff for my PT but I've declined so much that I got another device to hold me up while I exercise. My family will appreciate being able to use the living room again!

Right now it is a nice shrine in my living room. To the side of it are the shoes and cables. We kept the assembly mat and the wood pallet it was delivered on. I would like to see it end up with someone who knows what it is and how to use it. The Omni is in a perfect spot for a Christmas tree and it is time that I realize that I won't be able to use it. If you can make use of this tool, message me.
nmiller
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Virtuix Omni, just come get it!

Post by nmiller »

The omni has been disposed of please close this thread

Return to “General Discussion”