Where can I set shortcut key to take 3D screenshots with 3DVision Manager?

VegetaSuperSaiyan
Two Eyed Hopeful

Where can I set shortcut key to take 3D screenshots with 3DVision Manager?

Post by VegetaSuperSaiyan »

Hello
Where is the field to set Shortcut key to take 3d screenshots with 3d Vision Manager in Stereo 3D?
I cannot find any place, I tried very hard. Can anyone please share screenshot, Thanks will appreciate it a lot!
Zappologist
Cross Eyed!

Re: Where can I set shortcut key to take 3D screenshots with 3DVision Manager?

Post by Zappologist »

The keyboard hotkeys are listed in the SETTINGS / NVIDIA 3D SETTINGS tabs.
The option you want is in the "Screenshots" section where the hotkey, file type and quality can be selected.
However, there is currently an undocumented bug in 3DFM which somehow tampers with these settings and prevents the screenshot key (among others) to work at all.
I've had this issue for some time, and only recently I've finally been able to confirm that the bug is due to 3DFM.
If you want to replicate the bug, check your screenshot hotkey (make sure there is at least one hotkey selected to take screenshots) then start a game without pressing the "Play 3D" button - do it directly from Steam, or the game exe. Try to take a screenshot and normally it should work. Then start the game again, this time via the "Play 3D" button. If I'm right, the hotkey should no longer work, even if 3DFM is still showing the hotkey in the settings.

Markus, if you're reading this: I've been meaning to bring this to your attention. Please let me know if you need more details, and whether you have a preference to have the information in a post here or a discussion on Discord.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Last edited by 3DNovice on Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VegetaSuperSaiyan
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by VegetaSuperSaiyan »

Thanks got it!
Zappologist
Cross Eyed!

Post by Zappologist »

Vegeta, if you don't mind, would you be so kind to see if you have the same but I'm talking about?
I still did not manage to pinpoint if this only happens with 3D TVs, or newer windows versions, etc, so I'd appreciate if I have confirmation of this problem from other users.
3DNovice
Petrif-Eyed

Post by 3DNovice »

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”