FishtankVR for Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

AwesomeO
One Eyed Hopeful

FishtankVR for Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Post by AwesomeO »

Hey, I finally found the time to do a video on my latest FishtankVR modding including Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Shadow of the Tomb Raider and upcoming is INSIDE.
I've started working on this mainly because I'm hooked on stereoscopic gaming and all those games have 3D Vision fixes.
So although I'm not showing off any actual 3D content in the video, I'm still posting it here, as it works flawless with 3Dvision enabled and gives a real VR feeling then.

[youtube]https://youtube.com/watch?v=LYl9nDyEcNs[/youtube]

I hope to find the time to continue working on this and release a standalone version of the tool at some point :D
Lysander
Terrif-eying the Ladies!

Re: FishtankVR for Ori and the Will of the Wisps and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Post by Lysander »

Very interesting. While I do most gaming at 90deg, there are times where I lean my head in as to look over and see a different angle like you in the video.
Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX2080Ti, 16GB ram, Windows 20H2, nVidia 452.06, SSD, Dell S2716DG.
RAGEdemon
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by RAGEdemon »

Looks fabulous, thank you!
Windows 11 64-Bit | 12900K @ 5.3GHz | 2080 Ti OC | 32GB 3900MHz CL16 RAM | Optane PCIe SSD RAID-0 | Sound Blaster ZxR | 2x 2000W ButtKicker LFE | nVidia 3D Vision | 3D Projector @ DSR 1600p | HP Reverb G2
guitarlickz
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by guitarlickz »

Looks fantastic!!
AwesomeO
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by AwesomeO »

Lysander wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:53 pm Very interesting. While I do most gaming at 90deg, there are times where I lean my head in as to look over and see a different angle like you in the video.
Actually also very subtle head movements already have an effect that I didn't know I was missing until I got it working xD
It really adds to the immersion as you're a "pyhsical" part of the game world (as you move the camera) and thus it's more like real VR then "just" 3D.
Of course my movements in the video are way exaggerated to show off the effect. When I'm actually playing a game I'm moving way less.
But it's still a noticeable effect especially when you're used to it and need to go back playing without it...
AwesomeO
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by AwesomeO »

Just added a short gameplay video of INSIDE with FishtankVR

https://youtu.be/yiVYmt4nHRM

Return to “NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision Driver Forums”