Old stereo cp, no convergence, only separation?

Discussion of legacy stereoscopic 3D gaming hardware and software (e.g. NVIDIA XP stereoscopic 3D drivers).
StereoGaming4Me
Two Eyed Hopeful

Old stereo cp, no convergence, only separation?

Post by StereoGaming4Me »

Hey folks.. this may be an easy question.. I've read over the iz3d driver details to use the driver and it has convergence increase and decrease unlike the old style nvidia stereo control panel. After uninstalling the 1.09 driver and going back to 93.71 stereo I'm finding I can only adjust the separation in the nvidia driver and not the convergence as well.

I could have sworn there were controls for convergence within the nvidia stereo driver, but not necessarily an option to assign keystroke within the old cp. Anyone clue me in on adjusting convergence in the old nvidia control panel? Adjusting separation has a keystroke option, but convergence doesn't while the 1.09 driver offers both but doesn't really work anyway for a DIY planar.

Thanks!
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

What is the issue for DIY Planar?
StereoGaming4Me
Two Eyed Hopeful

Hi Welder

Post by StereoGaming4Me »

My DIY planar is about 95- 97 % done - finally got 93.71 nvidia pair to run it since the 1.09 iz3d driver doesn't support DIY planars, only real Planar displays according to Vadim Asadov via email.

In the 1.09 driver, there are mapping keystrokes for both separation and convergence, while the old nvidia control panel only has an option for separation. I thought there was a hidden keystroke to adjust convergence as well within the old nvidia control panel stereo driver but it doesn't seem to show up anywhere to fine tune the S3D output on a DIY planar. Could have sworn I read a post by Neil way back when about adjusting convergence with the nvidia driver but can't find it with the search button.

Thank you, have a great day!

Return to “Nvidia Legacy Drivers”