The Godfather 2

Post your comments about official MTBS game reviews here.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

The Godfather 2

Post by PressBot »

By Yuriy Nikshych

Introduction
General Game Review
Nvidia Stereoscopic 3D Findings
DDD Stereoscopic 3D Findings
iZ3D Stereoscopic 3D Findings
Conclusion

Introduction

When Mario Pulzo wrote the 1969 novel "The Godfather", he probably didn't know that thirty years later, it would be distilled into a virtual reality simulation where you get to blow stuff up, damage property, and shoot people.  Now, I have to confess something, and I’ll probably take a lot of flak for this – I didn’t read the novel  (**gasps**), what’s more, I couldn’t really sit through the film (**more gasps**).  I know it was meant to be this great masterpiece that everyone should nod at and admire, and talk how good it was...but I just can’t do it.  I might be jaded by The Sopranos because I also found that to be drawn out and monotonous.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

The Godfather 2

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

By Yuriy Nikshych Introduction General Game Review Nvidia Stereoscopic 3D Findings DDD Stereoscopic 3D Findings iZ3D Stereoscopic 3D Findings ConclusionIntroduction When Mario Pulzo wrote the 1969 novel “The Godfather”, he probably didn't know that thirty years later, it would be distilled into a virtual reality simulation where you get to blow stuff up, damage property, and shoot people.  Now, I have to confess something, and I’ll probably take a lot of flak for this – I didn’t read the novel  (**gasps**), what’s more, I couldn’t really sit through the film (**more gasps**).  I know ...

Return to “MTBS Game Review User Remarks”