Madden NFL Football (Nintendo 3DS)

Post your comments about official MTBS game reviews here.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

By Kris Roberts

Before I begin, I should tell you that I'm not normally a sports gamer.  In fact, I’m not very much of a sports enthusiast at all!  The 3DS version of EA Sport’s Madden NFL Football is the first football game I have spent any significant time playing, so this is a new experience for me in more ways than one.

Read full article...
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Madden NFL Football (Nintendo 3DS)

Post by Fredz »

I guess sport games don't have a good reputation in stereo 3D because of the lack of convincing implementations, but that's really in this category that I think stereoscopy would be the most helpful, especially in ball-based sports like soccer, tennis and possibly american football or baseball.

Being able to truly perceive the trajectory of the ball is an enormous advantage and often the reason why stereoblind children have difficulties to express themselves in these kind of sports.
cybereality

Re: Madden NFL Football (Nintendo 3DS)

Post by cybereality »

I played this game, and I thought it sucked. But I also don't watch football, so what do I know?
Neil

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

By Kris Roberts Introduction Before I begin, I should tell you that I'm not normally a sports gamer.  In fact, I’m not very much of a sports enthusiast at all!  The 3DS version of EA Sports' Madden NFL Football is the first football game I have spent any significant time playing, so this is a new experience for me in more ways than one. Madden NFL Football Trailer (3DS) Madden NFL  Football is a cornerstone of EA Sports, and was first released in 1988 under the name “John Madden Football”.  From 2003 onward, a new version was released each year with new features, player ...

Return to “MTBS Game Review User Remarks”