First Major Announcement!!!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

I hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend. Check out our Press[/b] section. I have been invited to be a keynote at the upcoming Dimension-3 Expo[/b] in June. Read the press release carefully and connect the dots - I?m hopeful you will be able to read between the lines on what is coming down the pipe.

Many of you have been using our advocacy forums, and I can?t stress how important it is that you continue. I?d like to demonstrate your work at the conference. After the major, major, major announcement is made, you stand to directly benefit from your efforts. We will announce how after the presentation in June.

The press release has not been sent out yet - I just wanted to give our members a heads up.

Thanks again for your continued efforts.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! I hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend. Check out our Press section. I have been invited to be a keynote at the upcoming Dimension-3 Expo in June. Read the press release carefully and connect the dots – I?m hopeful you will be able to read between the lines on what is coming down the pipe. Many of you have been using our advocacy forums, and I can?t stress how important it is that you continue. I?d like to demonstrate your work at the conference. After the major, major, major announcement is made, you ...

Return to “MTBS News”