Important MTBS Signature Rules, Incentives!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

We are getting some very important feedback on our advocacy program.

First, thank you so much for your hard work. You are making a huge difference for the stereoscopic 3D industry by encouraging video game developers to follow this simple programming standard for the best 2D and S-3D output possible.

We are very sensitive to how our advocates come across, and we don?t want to be falsely declared as spammers. Reading through the text used in the advocacy forums, I think it is very good and informative. Our signature, on the other hand, is giving people the wrong impression.

Moving forward, if you are starting a brand new thread in a video game forum to encourage MTBS certification and S-3D technology, please refrain from using our advocacy signature. It?s too much, too soon.

The signature is only appropriate if the thread is already well established, or you are already an experienced poster on the forum and you are just adding the signature to pre-existing material that may or may not have anything to do with S-3D.

In addition to the FG/MTBS contest, don?t forget about our advocacy incentive! We will be giving away 22" and 17" iZ3D monitors! You can get more information in the Member Benefits section. Your work counts towards both programs equally.

So far our top three leaders include:

Denaris with 266 points
Freke with 172 points
RugWarrior with 120 points

Denaris scored all his points over the past few days, and I think his enthusiasm has something to do with his up close and personal iZ3D review found HERE[/b].

I?m going to have another big announcement next week, so keep up the good work, keep posting, and give us as much feedback as you can as to what works, and what would work better moving forward.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! We are getting some very important feedback on our advocacy program. First, thank you so much for your hard work. You are making a huge difference for the stereoscopic 3D industry by encouraging video game developers to follow this simple programming standard for the best 2D and S-3D output possible. We are very sensitive to how our advocates come across, and we don?t want to be falsely declared as spammers. Reading through the text used in the advocacy forums, I think it is very good and informative. Our signature, on the other hand, is giving people the wrong ...

Return to “MTBS News”