FG/MTBS Contest Winner Announced!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

First, please accept our apologies for MTBS going down yesterday. Our hosting company had some kind of DNS mishap, and everything literally disappeared off the face of the web.

To make matters worse, I was going through a move yesterday, and when things were at their worst, I was without internet and phone during the outage. Fortunately, we had some good people working with us to help get the site back up.

Now the fun stuff! The FG/MTBS Contest was a huge success, and we want to thank all our members for participating.

With 43 ballot entries, the winner of the 17" iZ3D Monitor is Lethal Ambition!

Congratulations!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

First, please accept our apologies for MTBS going down yesterday. Our hosting company had some kind of DNS mishap, and everything literally disappeared off the face of the web. To make matters worse, I was going through a move yesterday, and when things were at their worst, I was without internet and phone during the outage. Fortunately, we had some good people working with us to help get the site back up. Now the fun stuff! The FG/MTBS Contest was a huge success, and we want to thank all our members for participating. With 43 ballot entries, the winner of ...

Return to “MTBS News”