MTBS Blog Published In Newsletter, MTBS Interviews CEO of In-Three Inc.!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

I know it?s been awhile since my last blog and news bit, so I hope today makes up for it.

First, Veritus et Visus[/b], a leading publishing company focused on industry level newsletters about the display industry paid me the greatest compliment one could ask for. They published one of my blogs in the current issue of 3rd Dimension!

You can read it for free here[/b], and you are encouraged to buy their publication for the latest news in the stereoscopic 3D (S-3D) industry.

Second, we have a special interview with Mr. David Seigle, the President and CEO of In-Three Inc.[/b] In-Three is the leader in 2D to 3D movie conversion, and he gives us the inside scoop on what their company does and how they do it. He is going to be speaking at 3D Biz-Ex next week, and you can read his interview in the MTBS BLOG section.

I?m going to be speaking at 3D Biz-Ex[/b] as well, and I?m looking forward to some face to face meetings with some of the movers and shakers in the industry. Remember, all MTBS members qualify for a 20% discount on registration, and you can learn more in the Member Discounts category of the Member Benefits section.
Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! I know it?s been awhile since my last blog and news bit, so I hope today makes up for it. First, Veritus et Visus, a leading publishing company focused on industry level newsletters about the display industry paid me the greatest compliment one could ask for. They published one of my blogs in the current issue of 3rd Dimension! You can read it for free here, and you are encouraged to buy their publication for the latest news in the stereoscopic 3D (S-3D) industry. Second, we have a special interview with Mr. David Seigle, the President and CEO of In-Three Inc. ...

Return to “MTBS News”