TDVision Systems Inc. in the News, Major Forum Upgrades, Kicking *** in Fear Combat!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

TDVision Systems Inc. in the News, Major Forum Upgrades, Kicking *** in Fear Combat!

Post by PressBot »

Hello everyone!

Lots of new additions to talk about today.

First, TDVision Systems Inc.[/b] was featured in a couple of articles. Read about them here and see what you think. They are really making a good name for themselves in the HMD market:

Spectrum Online[/b]
The Examiner[/b]

Yes, we know the articles got the FOV wrong! ;=)

Now, some MTBS upgrades!

Our forums have once again had a face lift thanks to Sharky?s hard work.

1. There is a Ventrilo monitor box at the top right hand side. Ventrilo is a voice chat service that you can use to talk to fellow members through a headset or webcam. It?s very popular for multiplayer games, and it?s a great way to get to know each other. Download the client software for free HERE[/b] and pop in! Sharky and I have already been playing some Fear Combat with some members, and it?s a lot of fun!

2. To compliment the Ventrilo monitor, there is a text shoutbox at the top left of the forum. Just log in to the MTBS forums, and you will be able to write public messages on the fly. This tool is great for scheduling a quick game with other members on your favorite servers. Messages stay online for 24 hours at a time.

3. MTBS is indeed international, and we have added multilingual support for the forums. We currently serve Italian, German, French, and Russian language discussion forums. If there are additional languages you would like to see, let us know and we can add them.

4. Please use the "AcidTechEx" MTBS forum board style in your profile. The "SubSilver" option is still buggy, and we expect to have it fixed by tomorrow.

It?s been a great addition so far as I?ve met Freke and LukePC online, and I?ve been cutting Sharky and Freke to pieces with my Fear Combat[/b] rocket launcher! Join the fun, the game is a free download!

Please keep posting your website ideas so we can continually improve the site.

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Hello everyone! Lots of new additions to talk about today. First, TDVision Systems Inc. was featured in a couple of articles. Read about them here and see what you think. They are really making a good name for themselves in the HMD market: Spectrum OnlineThe Examiner Yes, we know the articles got the FOV wrong! ;=) Now, some MTBS upgrades! Our forums have once again had a face lift thanks to Sharky?s hard work. 1. There is a Ventrilo monitor box at the top right hand side. Ventrilo is a voice chat service that you can use to talk to fellow members through a ...

Return to “MTBS News”