I Finally Saw Beowulf! Happy Thanksgiving!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

The shoemaker?s son finally got some shoes! I saw Beowulf[/b]!

You can read my review in the MTBS Blog section (click NEWS from the main menu, then click MTBS BLOG at the top).

Also, Happy American Thanksgiving to all our members! If you have some time, perhaps we can celebrate the holiday with some mayhem in Fear Combat[/b] (it?s free!). Make sure you download the Ventrilo voice chat client from our downloads section, and post in the MTBS forum shoutbox at the top left corner if you are interested. Sharky has become very good at the game, and someone HAS to cut him down to size.

Enjoy your weekend!

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

The shoemaker?s son finally got some shoes! I saw Beowulf! You can read my review in the MTBS Blog section (click NEWS from the main menu, then click MTBS BLOG at the top). Also, Happy American Thanksgiving to all our members! If you have some time, perhaps we can celebrate the holiday with some mayhem in Fear Combat (it?s free!). Make sure you download the Ventrilo voice chat client from our downloads section, and post in the MTBS forum shoutbox at the top left corner if you are interested. Sharky has become very good at the game, and ...

Return to “MTBS News”