Unreal Tournament 3 Review Acknowledged!

Special news and updates by the MTBS team.
PressBot
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by PressBot »

I’m very proud to report that our Unreal Tournament 3 (UT3) game review was acknowledged by Planet Unreal at GameSpy[/b]! I think this reconfirms our position that stereoscopic 3D technology continues to blow gaming thrill out of the water and is earning more widespread importance and attention. I am looking forward to getting a lot more of these reviews done, and if members are interested in lending a hand, please contact us. We have been getting review samples from Ubisoft, Turbine Games, and Epic Games just to name a few.

If you have a good command of the English language and can review titles on either iZ3D or modern NVIDIA stereo drivers, please email us at "info AT mtbs3d.com".

Read full article...
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

I’m very proud to report that our Unreal Tournament 3 (UT3) game review was acknowledged by Planet Unreal at GameSpy! I think this reconfirms our position that stereoscopic 3D technology continues to blow gaming thrill out of the water and is earning more widespread importance and attention. I am looking forward to getting a lot more of these reviews done, and if members are interested in lending a hand, please contact us. We have been getting review samples from Ubisoft, Turbine Games, and Epic Games just to name a few. If you have a good command of the ...

Return to “MTBS News”