Upcoming BIG Windows 10 update...tridef user beware!!

narhicfd
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Upcoming BIG Windows 10 update...tridef user beware!!

Post by narhicfd »

So, for those who know and dont know, windows 10 will be releasing their BIG,yearly update this month..what day, I'm not sure. This has a potential of causing a lot of headaches for windows 10, Tridef users. This could introduce bugs, incompadibility, and other stuff including a possible unusable tridef.. Since tridef tech support no longer exists, there will be no one to deal with any imcompatibilty issues that could come from changes in Windows. Even Nvidia 3D visions users are concerned about this update, since Nvidia cut support of their 3D vision driver last month.
Now, it's possible this update may have very little negative impact and possibly do nothing at all but it also couldy have a big impact. I would recommend tridef users to set up a dual boot of Windows 10. One for normal use and one without the update. Thankfully, Microsoft doesnt force the download, you have to choose and download it from Microsoft site. Dont know if that will change in the future. You could also dual boot with windows 10 and the other with windows 7 if you like.

Update: I've downloaded the may update and unfortunately it conflicts with TriDef. Untill someone can solve the issue I wouldn't recommend installing the May update.
Last edited by narhicfd on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
narhicfd
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Upcoming BIG Windows 10 update...tridef user beware!!

Post by narhicfd »

Did anyone using TriDef download the big Windows 10 Update from may?? If so, did you run into any problems using TriDef?? I was looking in my settings, under updates land noticed that windows has already downloaded it and was waiting for me to reboot and then they would be installed.

Return to “DDD Tridef Ignition Driver Forums”