IZ3D Stereo Monitor for Sale *Not Used* Half Price *Sold*

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
alexmensen
One Eyed Hopeful

IZ3D Stereo Monitor for Sale *Not Used* Half Price *Sold*

Post by alexmensen »

Hello Everyone,

I recieved an IZ3D monitor as a prize from NVISION 08 and although the 3D was really awesome, it just wasn't for me. With that said I have a brand new IZ3D 22" Monitor which has only been set up and used for 3 days, for sale.

Monitor Inludes

2 DVI-d cables
1 VGA Cable
1 Power Cable
2 Pair of IZ3D glasses (One is black and the other is gold colored)
1 clip on set of IZ3D glasses
1.07 drivers and updated quick start sheet
Users Booklet

The monitor is in brand new condition and has no dead/stuck pixels. Both panels work well and the 3D is awesome.

My asking price is $400 + shipping, 200$ less than IZ3D/Newegg

Please PM me or reply to this post if your interested!!!!!

edit: Price has been lowered to 300$ if your are insterested contact me ASAP
Last edited by alexmensen on Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

out of curiosity what didn't you like about it?
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
sharky
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by sharky »

he didnt say that he doesnt like it.. :D he said that it isnt for him.. more or less what my parents would say.. :D
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute it for my own."
Jamie Hyneman: "It's really cool, but really unusual."

alexmensen
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by alexmensen »

Well there were only a few things that convinced me to sell.

I think the main kicker for me was the issue with punkbuster.

I like to play competatively and Call of duty 4 is one of my most favorite games to play, I tried updating punkbuster and still I would be kicked due to punkbuster reading the IZ3D driver like a hack.

Honestly I wasn't in the market for one of these it just plopped on my lap, its a great product and much love to IZ3D for all their help (Customer Service is Exceptional), I guess I'm just the wrong customer. From what I can see from this community, there are many many enthusiests out there and I think someone would really appreciate this monitor more than me thats why I'm selling it.
Tril
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Tril »

In which country/state are you? I'm asking so that people can get an idea of how much the shipping would cost.
CPU : Intel i7-7700K
RAM : 32 GB ram
Video card : GeForce GTX 980 Ti
Display : Samsung UN40JU7500 Curved 40-Inch UHD TV with shutter glasses
HMD : Oculus Rift

yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Post by yuriythebest »

yup I'm sure someone will snatch it up in no time :)

EDIT: previous post that happened half a second before my own proved my point :)
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
alexmensen
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by alexmensen »

I'm from Southern California Postal Code 91786
Sturatt
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Sturatt »

if you cant find anyone to buy it for $400, I just got $250 that I'd be willing to buy it with. I realize it's kinda low, but it's what I got.
Welder
Certif-Eyed!

Post by Welder »

Hello Alex!
I'm sorry about your issues with PunkBuster, it is a problem, that unfortunately PB is not really willing to fix at the moment :(
We should hopefully be able to get around it in a few more driver versions though.

We are glad that you did enjoy it as much as you could! And thanks for your comments! (Especially about the support ;) )
alexmensen
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by alexmensen »

Sturatt wrote:if you cant find anyone to buy it for $400, I just got $250 that I'd be willing to buy it with. I realize it's kinda low, but it's what I got.
Hey, Currently the monitor goes for $600 Dollars plus shipping. $250 is pretty low, I think 400$ dollars is reasonable being that the Unit is brand new barely used.
Sturatt
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Sturatt »

alexmensen wrote:
Sturatt wrote:if you cant find anyone to buy it for $400, I just got $250 that I'd be willing to buy it with. I realize it's kinda low, but it's what I got.
Hey, Currently the monitor goes for $600 Dollars plus shipping. $250 is pretty low, I think 400$ dollars is reasonable being that the Unit is brand new barely used.
Oh I agree, $400 is a good price for that monitor, considering what it goes for on their website. I'm not trying to lowball you or anything like that, I'm just offering what I have, in case you can't find anyone else to buy it. This monitor looks pretty damn sweet, I would get one if I had the money.
Okta
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Post by Okta »

Meh, ill go $255 :P
lnrrgb
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

keep it

Post by lnrrgb »

I think you should keep it, and perhaps build another rig around it. Take your time, and give it another chance. Then someday you can "compete" against our group. *WARNING* If you get hooked though.... you wont go back to flat screen gaming...just warning ya!
H4CK3R
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by H4CK3R »

400 bucks... Ill buy it... whats shipping on it to Las Vegas? 89166. I am DONE with shutter glasses till they come out with a better design.

PM Me and Ill give ya all the info. Paypal good? take credit cards? or just straight cash? Either way I will give it a shot =)

Also on a side note, With this product I get the IZ3D Drivers updates for free right? If so if and when i ever do return to the Shutter glasses I can just use that to update the 50 inch?

And to Welder, can you please get in contact with me, I am designing my own 3D shutter glasses, and wanted to know if I designed soemthing GREAT, can i just GIVE you guys the rights to it, to mass produce, support and market? I just want soemthing better then the JUNK DDD is calling hi-tech...

H4CK3R
alexmensen
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by alexmensen »

Hey Everyone,

I would just like to say I'm opening this back up. The price is 400$ + shipping the monitor is brand new! H4CK3R expressed intrest in buying the monitor but I havent heard from him in a while so if you want a great discount on a new Stereo 3D Monitor Please PM ME!
Killigath
Cross Eyed!

Post by Killigath »

I'm wondering if IZ3D would still warranty the monitor.
$170 discount is good, but not enough to make me want to risk giving up a warranty.
alexmensen
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by alexmensen »

Ummmm I haven't registered the product yet with IZ3D, I recieved it as a gift at a LAN and they told me they would honor the warrenty for myself...... As for other people I don't see why not.
alexmensen
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by alexmensen »

Hello Everyone,

I really would like to sell this monitor so I lowered the price to 300$. If you were in the market for one of these monitors you would know that that is half price and that I'm giving it away practically. Please reply to this thread or send me a PM if you would like to purchase the monitor.

Thanks,

Alex

Return to “General Discussion”