clive barker's jericho

Case by case Vireio Perception game support discussion. One thread per game!
ghettocat2007
Two Eyed Hopeful

clive barker's jericho

Post by ghettocat2007 »

I tried to get this running and vireio hooked., the game loaded full stereo. I managed to get roll working too.

There were however some graphical anomalies notably red silhouettes on screen. The game looks fantastic with really detailed character models considering this game is so old. On that note I had to install a nvidia legacy patch just to get it to load.even though I run a AMD card.

I will do some more investigation on this. It looks promising so far. Next chance I get I will try to record. This game runs on unreal 3 engine. Is it possible that I will get better results trying another unreal game type in the profile XML file?

Exciting that I am starting be feel like I can help a bit. ;)
ghettocat2007
Two Eyed Hopeful

Re: clive barker's jericho

Post by ghettocat2007 »

Hi Guys

Here is my progress so far:

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=rd8YygXMyt4

There are shader issues but it looked great once I disabled shadows

I would love to hear your thoughts on this :)

Oh and I have linked vireio to my channel so hope this brings another avenue for people to find this site.
baggyg
Vireio Perception Developer

Post by baggyg »

Hi,

This has been on my radar for a while. Have yuou had any luck adjusting the FOV?
ghettocat2007
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by ghettocat2007 »

not yet sorry I have searched and found this:

Clive Barker's Jericho FOV too close

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2007, 20:04

by Destroy

PhysicalAspectRatio = 1.777778 ### Physical aspect ratio

Found a way to sort of fix the FOV issue. Line above this text is what you need to look for in game.cfg file. I changed that 1.777 (16:9) value to 2.2 and game feels much better when I play now at 19x10 res.

not sure how that translates to get the desired 120 fov though sorry... Does this mean anything to you in ragards to ratio? is this 90? depends on what is "ideal" for the poster of this comment
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

I've seen this sort of thing before and although I have not rigorously tested in theory I dont think it allows us to get the sort of values we need for VP.

PC Gaming Wiki tends to be the most accurate, but doesn't look promising for this game:

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Clive_Barker%27s_Jericho

Return to “Game Support”