Assasin's Creed in 3D

Discussion of legacy stereoscopic 3D gaming hardware and software (e.g. NVIDIA XP stereoscopic 3D drivers).
LukePC1
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Assasin's Creed in 3D

Post by LukePC1 »

It is out since yesterday. I've seen a video and it looks amazing.
Did anyone try Assassin's Creed in 3D? On a (old) nvidia card?
Play Nations at WAR with this code to get 5.000$ as a Starterbonus:
ayqz1u0s
http://mtbs3d.com/naw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AMD x2 4200+ 2gb Dualchannel
GF 7900gs for old CRT with Elsa Revelator SG's
currently 94.24 Forceware and 94.24 Stereo with XP sp2!
nubie
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by nubie »

Somebody has 8800GTS 640/320mb working fine, maybe this is for them?

Finally comes to PC eh? Must keep my eye on that one.
CAVE, see what all the fuss is about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6NN5JKlIi0
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

I haven't tried with the NVIDIA drivers yet, but I have it running on iZ3D. I think the performance can be a bit better, so I'll look into it.

Regards,
Neil
Raidri
One Eyed Hopeful

It Runs!

Post by Raidri »

I tried it wit the NVIDIA S-3D Driver and it worked... OK, you can say fine; I can complain about a low framerate and low graphic settings but what do you expect from a GeForce 7600GT? :wink:

Options:weak Shadows (1/3), no GraphicEffects (0), low GraphicQuality (2/4), no Antialising (1/3), Weak textures (2/4);

I'm currently using NVIDIA ForceWare 93.81 and S-3D 93.81 driver.

Did I forgot anything (important)?

Conchobair
dimkrom
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by dimkrom »

it is very good game and a has good 3d but not best but good enough. The frame rate is low around 20-25 fps in 1680x1050 with all details full. without 3d i gain around 5 fps not that much.
I use anaglyph mode. My system is intel dual core 2.8 Ghz 3Gb ram and my new gainward geforce 9800gtx 512mb which i expect to have better frame rates and now i am dissapointed.
With high details i manage to get good frame rate only at 800x600 resolution.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Has anyone been able to get this game to work with the Vista NVIDIA drivers? I haven't been able to run it yet.

Regards,
Neil
zoomin
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by zoomin »

I can run it in vista with any settings and theres no 3d... you can set convergence but it just moves the 2d image forwards and backwards. also the GRID demo has an even odder problem... no matter what settings i use when i change convergence so one thing is at the screen, everything moves with it to 2d.. but if i move things into the screen it turns to 3d again as if i was adjusting seperation...which ironically does nothing except move the camera left and right
hassovr
One Eyed Hopeful

one eyed hopeful

Post by hassovr »

hi,
i tested it like raidri, grafic driver 93.81 and stereo driver 93.81,7900gt, emagin z800. at first it seems to be 3d, but when yuo close one eye (one after the other) you will see, there is the same picture for ri and le eye, there is no angle difference and so no real 3d. when you run the game with the iz3d v.1.07, (i could do it only in analgyph) there is a nice 3d-effect (but bad colours) .
will there one day be a patch or a tool, so you got real 3d with nvidia? does anyone has an idea what to do?
regards hassovr
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

Have You tried Dragon Utility?, it's in the download section.
hassovr
One Eyed Hopeful

dragon tool

Post by hassovr »

hi freke1,
it works, unbelieveable but it works.
all the big companies (nvidia, ubisoft, emagin)weren t able to solve it and hadn t even an idea. but then there was freke1 and a little tool. thank you very very much.

hassovr (the lucky one)
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Re: dragon tool

Post by yuriythebest »

hassovr wrote:hi freke1,
it works, unbelieveable but it works.
all the big companies (nvidia, ubisoft, emagin)weren t able to solve it and hadn t even an idea. but then there was freke1 and a little tool. thank you very very much.

hassovr (the lucky one)

thank dragon and therefore good ole iz3d
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

Yes, the credit goes to Kind Dragon who made Dragon Utility. I think he now works for iZ3D?

If anyone can't get 3D to work (with Nvidia's driver), they should allways allways try Dragon Utility. I allways do that.
sakmode
One Eyed Hopeful

Assassin's Creed runs beautifully on Vista 64bit

Post by sakmode »

There are still the known issues - sky is off, etc. (also the ground seems to be missing completely in the Kingdom area - still working on that one to see whether it's a setting I have to tweak or not xD) - but the game runs perfectly at 1680x1050 on QuadCore 2.8Ghz, 4MB RAM, GeForce GTX 260 and latest Nvidia Stereo Drivers (anaglyph).

Return to “Nvidia Legacy Drivers”