Ready to Purchase the 22" iZ3D Monitor...

Mong
One Eyed Hopeful

Ready to Purchase the 22" iZ3D Monitor...

Post by Mong »

Hey Neil, i'm about to preorder the iZ3D 22" monitor!

Do you think i'm doing the right thing....i mean, i don't want to buy something then end up finding out that this is'nt any different from my old 19" crt!

Well at first i was thinking about buying the Zalman 3D version at half the price but the drivers for that lcd wouldn't be as strong as the iZ3D. So i'm now off to their forum to see what the price for overseas shipping would cost(Australia).

Outa here. :)

Edit: They don't offer other payment options, only credit cards....bummer. :?
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Hi Mong!

I promised I wouldn't give any hardware reviews in the FAQ section. However, I would like to state some facts:

1. It would reflect very poorly on me if I encouraged all kinds of discount incentives, and the final product(s) proved dissapointing for our members.

2. I positively reviewed the 17" version of the iZ3D monitor (before MTBS), and that is ages behind what the 22" plans to deliver.

3. I used to use a 19" CRT monitor. I'm using the 17" iZ3D currently.

After you pre-order, you should partiicpate with our advocacy incentive program. You might even get your monitor for free! :wink:

Neil
Mong
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Mong »

Thanks for offer Neil, but i've already won. $$$ :D

I'm still hoping they accept international money orders, so i'll wait see what they say.

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”