3D video production forum needed

This website is for our members. Do you have some design ideas? Are there features you would like to see? What additions would drive this site forward? POST YOUR IDEAS HERE!
Basicam
One Eyed Hopeful

3D video production forum needed

Post by Basicam »

We can read how to watch 3D here, 3D tv's/screens to use, how to play/watch 3D games, but 3D video cameras and production info is all over the place. There's lots of first hand experimental 3D video experience to tap into here. And I have my own efforts to report, but where ? I did a search for genlock, and synchronisation but both came up empty, but these are essential for consistently watchable 3D video. Home made 3D video can be made animated for gaming backgrounds and other stuff, it is relevant to this site. Let's have a 3D video creation forum. You have to make it first, before it's Made To Be Seen!!! :woot
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: 3D video production forum needed

Post by Neil »

Ok. Post your idea in the general stereoscopic 3D discussion section and see how others respond. If there is enough demand, I can do it.

Regards,
Neil
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: 3D video production forum needed

Post by cybereality »

If you build custom or modified hardware for 3D recording, it could also go in the DIY section.

Return to “MTBS Website Ideas”