Telefónica and Philips testing no-glasses-necessary 3D IPTV,

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Telefónica and Philips testing no-glasses-necessary 3D IPTV,

Post by yuriythebest »

http://www.engadget.com/2008/08/14/tele ... -iptv-got/

hopefully some 3d channels will be transmitted via satellite so I can watch it on my iz3d (already have a sat dish connected to my PC)
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!
martinlandau
Certif-Eyed!

Re: Telefónica and Philips testing no-glasses-necessary 3D I

Post by martinlandau »

yuriythebest1 wrote:hopefully some 3d channels will be transmitted via satellite so I can watch it on my iz3d
Holy smokes Yuri, thanks for the link, that thing is awesome, I have such fond memories of Captain EO at Disney World. Mike Jackson was still cool back then.

Now if I can just get "Deal or No Deal" in 3D so I can see howie mandel in all his depth with bobby to boot I will be very happy! Just imagine the 3D briefcases popping out at you with 1 million dollars inside! What tv programs do you want to see most in 3d Yuri? Besides howie, I would like to see stargate atlantis and battlestar galactica in 3d too - that would be fantastical!!
yuriythebest
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Telefónica and Philips testing no-glasses-necessary 3D I

Post by yuriythebest »

martinlandau wrote:
yuriythebest1 wrote:hopefully some 3d channels will be transmitted via satellite so I can watch it on my iz3d
Holy smokes Yuri, thanks for the link, that thing is awesome, I have such fond memories of Captain EO at Disney World. Mike Jackson was still cool back then.

Now if I can just get "Deal or No Deal" in 3D so I can see howie mandel in all his depth with bobby to boot I will be very happy! Just imagine the 3D briefcases popping out at you with 1 million dollars inside! What tv programs do you want to see most in 3d Yuri? Besides howie, I would like to see stargate atlantis and battlestar galactica in 3d too - that would be fantastical!!
I already have a 2 page thread about that :)

http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1732
Oculus Rift / 3d Sucks - 2D FTW!!!

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”