What games would rate Platinum or Gold?

RTsa
One Eyed Hopeful

What games would rate Platinum or Gold?

Post by RTsa »

Okay, so the table on the main page is pretty much useless as it doesn't name any games. I'm looking for some really good looking almost flawless games to play with my new glasses and so far only Far Cry has worked perfectly (except for the crosshair, of course)

What I want to know: which games work in S-3D as well as Far Cry? I want to be able to adjust separation AND convergency. I've tried HL2 and FEAR, but convergency doesn't do a damn thing (except messes up HUD) and a few other games which haven't worked even that well.

Or is it just a matter of some configuring/tweaking?
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

Hi RTsa!

If you ask your friends at Crytek and/or UBISOFT, we can reveal their results when we get their go ahead.

It's important that they ask. It doesn't cost them anything to know and get the marketing advantage.

Neil
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

donno
Last edited by Freke1 on Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
RTsa
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by RTsa »

Freke1, are you saying all those games work so you can adjust both separation and convergency? (like in Far Cry)

I'll reinstall Oblivion tonight and see if it works. I'll also try some of the demos. :)

Does Flatout 1 work? That one I have myself. :)

BF2, eh? I suppose I *could* open that packet I got from the Crysis community summit..I haven't tried the damn game yet even and I have all the expansions, too. :P
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

donno
Last edited by Freke1 on Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
RTsa
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by RTsa »

Freke1 wrote:Yes that's what I'm saying :D

FlatOut 1 and 2 works perfect.
That's false. Or maybe you used different drivers?

In any case, adjusting convergency in FlatOut 1 messed up the HUD. You can only have a *really* small amount of convergence. Sure, the 3D part of the game does look great, but I wouldn't say the games work perfect.

Far Cry's HUD works great (except for the crosshair) when adjusting separation or convergency.
RTsa
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by RTsa »

Why did you edit out your posts? I'm sorry if I what I said came out rude (wasn't the intention)
I'm just trying to get the most out of my glasses. :?

edit: Hmm..I somehow lost the 3D effect in Flatout2. Adjusting separation and convergency only affects the HUD. Except in the menu I can get a decent 3D view. Weird...
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

Sorry I had a terribly day. I could have remembered wrong (happens) so I deleted the list.
One thing I've learned through forums is that every computer and user is different. It's individual what games works, what ppl think look nice and so on. There's probably not a single piece of hardware or game which someone somewhere is not struggling with.
nathansteinke
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by nathansteinke »

Hi RTsa,

There is another thread that talks about games that work really well with stereo3d. You might try that one, unfotunately I can't switch over to it right now as I'm typing this.
-Nate

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”