Assassins Creed - Revelations

Post your recommended stereoscopic 3D separation/convergence settings along with game performance recommendations.
Earmack
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Assassins Creed - Revelations

Post by Earmack »

I buy the game and play little bit....at this moment everything perfect, don't see any 3D anomalies
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sapphire 7970 ghz 6gb
Gigabyte Z77X-UP5TH
Intel I7 3770k @3,5ghz
Kingston DDR3 khx21c11t2k2/16x 4 x 8gb = 32gb
X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 1000 M
Windows 8 Pro 64x
Samsung UE40D7000LS
HDMI 1.4a
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Re: Assassins Creed - Revelations

Post by Likay »

Prebooked+prepayed at megastore and i haven't got it yet. No message either. Bit pissed off and wonder if piracy the only way to play pc-games at release date...
Good news that tridef works well with it. I've heard that 3d-vision users have several problems with the game.
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D
xhonzi

Post by xhonzi »

Revelations on Xbox (and PS3 I assume) uses reprojection. DDD is true stereo for this game?
Osobari
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Osobari »

Likay wrote:Prebooked+prepayed at megastore and i haven't got it yet. No message either. Bit pissed off and wonder if piracy the only way to play pc-games at release date...
Good news that tridef works well with it. I've heard that 3d-vision users have several problems with the game.
The nVidia side has been having trouble with a lot of things, especially with the new 3D Vision 2 glasses being absolutely terrible. If it weren't for the lack of Crossfire support in 3D on the AMD side, I'd be on the red team completely.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

What problems are people having with the 3DV2 glasses? I think they are pretty good. We'll do a proper review of them in a bit, though I gave them mention in the 3D Buying Guide this year.

Earmac, can you make a submission for Assassins' Creed: Revelations in GG3D? Just remember to turn auto-convergence off with the submission.

Regards,
Neil
Osobari
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Osobari »

Neil wrote:What problems are people having with the 3DV2 glasses? I think they are pretty good. We'll do a proper review of them in a bit, though I gave them mention in the 3D Buying Guide this year.

Earmac, can you make a submission for Assassins' Creed: Revelations in GG3D? Just remember to turn auto-convergence off with the submission.

Regards,
Neil
Many people are finding that the reflective quality of the glasses greatly diminishes the quality of the image. I haven't seen them myself, but these complaints are becoming more and more plentiful.
Neil

Post by Neil »

I can't confirm this. I work in an environment where there isn't too much sunlight, so that probably helps. Where do they see the reflections? How can I duplicate this experience?

Regards,
Neil
Osobari
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Osobari »

Neil wrote:I can't confirm this. I work in an environment where there isn't too much sunlight, so that probably helps. Where do they see the reflections? How can I duplicate this experience?

Regards,
Neil
The reflective quality, according to others, is most noticeable along the rims of the glasses. I'm not entirely certain about how to adequately reproduce it, but I believe it's simply a matter of being an an area where sunlight isn't very prominent, which is apparently a common setup for a lot of gamers.
Neil

Post by Neil »

I'll look for it - but it isn't obvious to me.

Regards,
Neil
xhonzi

Post by xhonzi »

I just finished this game on Xbox360.

I have to say I really enjoyed the 3D. Yes, it was "fake" 3D, but all the same I found it added to the game nicely. Especially the First Person segments, though those seemed to suffer from screen tearing (no vlock) more than the third person stuff.

Return to “Best Game Settings (DDD)”