[DIY] InfinitEye, an ULTRA wide FOV HMD for approx 500$

This is for discussion and development of non-commercial open source VR/AR projects (e.g. Kickstarter applicable, etc). Contact MTBS admins at customerservice@mtbs3d.com if you are unsure if your efforts qualify.
geekmaster
Petrif-Eyed

Re: [DIY] InfinitEye, an ULTRA wide FOV HMD for approx 500$

Post by geekmaster »

Zoide wrote:foisi: Looking good! Any news about Palmer? Some time ago he posted that he would experiment with your ideas.
Palmer said he ordered lenses to test my fresnel lens stack ideas too, but I have not heard back from him about that. I suspect he and the others at Oculus have their hands full preparing for the big launch of the Rift Dev Kits as soon as they get off the boat. Time to (personally) play with new different ideas like these may have to wait until production and delivery are just routine, and they have more "play time".

I am sure Palmer will let us know his results when he has something useful to post. If I had a couple of spare LCD panels here, I would be building my own HMD from foisi's plans. But I will continue experimenting with my own designs too. That is what we do... :D
mrgrey
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by mrgrey »

foisi wrote: @mrgrey : the light pink and light blue colored areas are only monoscopic, don't worry the eyes don't have to diverge
maybe you can get a better idea on how it works with a 180° panoramic picture (from google images) that I modified to be viewable on the HMD (and I added the blue and pink colors to match the drawing)
panoramic.png
Thanks for taking the time to explain it. That makes a lot more sense now :D
foisi
Cross Eyed!

Post by foisi »

Ok so here is the setup I used to measure the FoV with 2 stacked fresnel lenses (FRL021) and a hydis 5.6" LCD
IMG_1200.jpg
then I measured (not very accurately) with a ruler, the position of my eye when I was seeing the edge of the display
5.6inchesTest.png
IMG_1199.mp4
if I'm not wrong α = atan(110/220) ~= 26.5° and the FoV is (90-26.5)*2 = 127°
and if I'm not wrong this means that the FoV per eye of the InfinitEye is a lot more than 121° (that may also explain why when I place my eyes the closest I can to the lenses, I'm not able to see the edges (left edge for the right eye and vice versa) and the stereoscopic overlap is more than 63°
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheLostBrain
Cross Eyed!

Post by TheLostBrain »

Well... convinced me to order a set (4 lenses total) - You sure this isn't just some elaborate plan to get rid of some old fresnel lens stock? :)

Actually waiting on an invoice from them now so I can pay... and lenses should arrive in about 4 weeks...wow. (I just couldn't convince myself to spend the extra ~$30 on the 1 week shipping).

Oh well that's plenty of time to put together a housing, etc. in the mean time I suppose.

Anyone know if we can get these a bit more local (U.S.)?

BTW: I've got a set of the hydis 5.6 so I'll be doing my build against them.

Definitely interested to see how this turns out ;) Thx for the good info.
My Current VR Setup
- N-Vision Datavisor 80 HMD (1280x1024, 80 FOV at 100% Overlap)
- Ascension Technology Flock of Birds 6DOF Magnetic Tracking + Extended Range Transmitter
- Prototype HMD (~100 FOV) - Specs and design to be shared after patent issued.
- IZ3D for non stereo-ready apps
- GlovePie for TrackIR emulation for apps without native Ascension Tech FOB Support
http://www.thelostbrain.com/?tag=/head+mounted+display" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TheLostBrain
Cross Eyed!

Post by TheLostBrain »

Well, it was going to be a month...until they sent me this:
Please understand shipping by Post is NOT a reliable way. At normally, the parcel will arrive in 4weeks. But it would be delay occasionally. according to our statistics, around 5% parcels might lost. And tracing a parcel by post will take around 2months.
If you need a more reliable way, we suggest a economical courier. The shipping cost is $22.00USD (excluding lens). Please let me if you have interesting, I can amend the invoice.
Considering the 'economical' courier option is still 3+ weeks I just said screw it and paid a bit more for the 1 week delivery.

Total cost out the door for 4 lenses shipped ~1 week delivery: $53.29 USD
My Current VR Setup
- Ascension Technology Flock of Birds 6DOF Magnetic Tracking + Extended Range Transmitter
- GlovePie for TrackIR emulation for apps without native Ascension Tech FOB Support
http://www.thelostbrain.com/?tag=/head+mounted+display" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Zoide
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Zoide »

TheLostBrain wrote:I just said screw it and paid a bit more for the 1 week delivery.
Awesome! I can't wait to hear more people's impressions of the InfinitEye's design. Hopefully some of these ideas will show up in the consumer Rift... :)
foisi
Cross Eyed!

Post by foisi »

that's expensive !
last time I ordered from them I think I used regular postal shipping (but I can't remember how long it was to get the parcel as I wasn't really in a hurry , maybe ~1 month)

Code: Select all

Part#	   Description                         Price                ordered qty      Amount
FRL021     Fresnel lens 165x105mm f120mm       5.00                 8                40.00
                                                                 Freight (byPost)    12.11
                                                                 Total Amount        52.11
TheLostBrain
Cross Eyed!

Post by TheLostBrain »

Hey foisi... so have you been able to generate any media (images, videos, etc.) in the native format of this thing (convergent partial overlap)?

Would be awesome to have something ready to bring up on the screens once it starts going together. ;)

If not, I'm guessing we could get something usable via WorldViz or Unity or something.

Thanks
My Current VR Setup
foisi
Cross Eyed!

Post by foisi »

For now I only have a small app I coded under linux (ubuntu) to be able to view panoramic 180° images I'm getting from google images but they are displayed in 2D and the app doesn't correct spherical distortion or chromatic abberation. If you want it I can give you the source file. (Or export some pictures)

I will have to modify vireio drivers to make them compatible with this HMD, I downloaded the source code and now I just need some time (maybe this weekend).

(and I'm still waiting the answer from chinatobby for the extended LVDS cables, maybe I should try to make them myself)
TheLostBrain
Cross Eyed!

Post by TheLostBrain »

Foisi, Here's a quick and dirty test you can try if you want:

1) Bring up two windowed instances of some game... (quake 3, etc.).

2) Move one instance so it fills up the left lcd and the other to fill up the right lcd.

3) Load up the same map on both instances..free of monsters or other distractions.

4) Now simply position each view port how you want in the environment until it converges comfortably.
Basically, if you don't move the character from the starting position you could probably get away with just rotating the left view left a little and rotating the right view right a little.

Should be an easy fun little experiment. :) Let us know if you try it and what you're results are.
Ooh and if you get anything usable take a screen shot so it's easily brought up for testing. ;)
My Current VR Setup
druidsbane

Post by druidsbane »

That's a great idea! Also, extending it, if you need a quick and dirty way to get even more interesting views, save your position in one game then bring up another instance and load up the save so you can position yourself wherever you like!
Ibex 3D VR Desktop for the Oculus Rift: http://hwahba.com/ibex - https://bitbucket.org/druidsbane/ibex
TheLostBrain
Cross Eyed!

Post by TheLostBrain »

druidsbane wrote:That's a great idea! Also, extending it, if you need a quick and dirty way to get even more interesting views, save your position in one game then bring up another instance and load up the save so you can position yourself wherever you like!
Wow that's fantastic! So simple and yet I honestly never thought of doing that. :)
My Current VR Setup
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Fredz »

foisi wrote:For now I only have a small app I coded under linux (ubuntu) to be able to view panoramic 180° images I'm getting from google images but they are displayed in 2D and the app doesn't correct spherical distortion or chromatic abberation.
You can try with this one also (stereo 360°) :
http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=16502
ripcurl123
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by ripcurl123 »

I was just wondering foisi how you decided what frensel lenses to use was it alot of testing on other frensels and so on, also are the they just stacked on top of each other with the groves facing towards screen?

Maybe someone could do a dual breakout board for lvds to hdmi desperately needed for two screens for the weight issue,
this looks like a great project but the proof is in the pudding with other people building this would be great to see how that goes ,keep up the good work

dave....
foisi
Cross Eyed!

Post by foisi »

@TheLostBrain: Here are some exported images from my app, I will try your solution this weekend if I find the time :)
p1.png
p2.png
p3.png
p4.png
p5.png
@Fredz: cool, I will make something viewable on the infinitEye from the 360° stereo images, thanks for the link :)

@ripcurl123:
I don't know if they are the best fresnel lenses but they are the best I could find (a 60mm focal length fresnel lens with approximately the same size could ideally replace the 2 stacked 120mm focal lenses (and with a smaller pitch it will be even better))
I have ordered something like a dozen different lenses (including these 120mm focal length fresnel lenses and 180 mm focal ones) because after I completed my previous project (a "rift-like" ancestor hmd) I wanted to create something with a FOV as big as I could and fresnels were the only lenses that provided it without being too heavy and also being easily cuttable compared to glass lenses.
to answer your other question : yes the grooves are facing the screen and the lenses are stacked with no spacing between them :)

Edit: thanks to mediavr for the pics, here is a normally viewable (not tested yet) version of your belmorepark pictures
belmorepark1InfinitEye.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheLostBrain
Cross Eyed!

Post by TheLostBrain »

Woot! Lenses just arrived at the office and of course I had to take em out to experiment with. ;)

First things first - I DO stand corrected... I now believe that Fresnels CAN produce a sharp, quality image in an HMD!

I honestly had my reservations when I ordered these because of the experience I've had in the past w/ Fresnel lenses. Generally the ones I've worked with offered not much more than a muddy, washed-out view. I'm happy to say these are the exact opposite!

I'd even go as far as to say that when looking through ONE of them at my monitor (positioned ~120mm FL, Fresnel grooves towards the screen)... I can absolutely not tell that I'm looking through a Fresnel vs any other decent quality large acrylic optic. There's no perception of the Fresnel grooves, etc. at all!

Now, upon adding the second lens things do degrade just a bit. A bit of contrast is lost, a tiny bit of lens smear is detectible on high-contrast scenes, and all of the applicable aberrations are more prevalent. However, much of this is to be expected w/ any type of uncorrected lens assembly.

Also I would like to point out (as Palmer, GeekMaster and others on this thread already have) that Fresnels are are by no means a magic bullet and you will still have to work within the same constraints that apply to standard plano convex lenses. Ex: You still have spherical, chromatic, field curvature, etc. taking shots at your view so you'll have to do your best to compensate as usual.

With all that said I'm still 100% confident that these lenses do offer some excellent advantages for HMD design where immersive FOV is the primary goal.
-Huge immediate-FOV combined with a very generous eye-relief.
-Full eyeglass compatibility do to that eye-relief.
-Huge reduction in weight vs a comparable system using standard lenses
-Huge reduction in cost vs a comparable system using standard lenses

So, all in all I'd say the lenses are a definite win.

Of course now I've just got to find the time to actually build one of foisi's InfinitEyes and see how it all performs together. My guess is it should be a pretty excellent experience. ;)
My Current VR Setup
perrynow
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by perrynow »

I grabbed the panels listed in the post, but now I wonder if I should have got the controller board with the additional dvi input, could I have sent a higher resolution over that than the hdmi? I know it would have added weight...
brantlew
Petrif-Eyed

Post by brantlew »

@TheLostBrain: Very interesting.
TheLostBrain
Cross Eyed!

Post by TheLostBrain »

perrynow wrote:I grabbed the panels listed in the post, but now I wonder if I should have got the controller board with the additional dvi input, could I have sent a higher resolution over that than the hdmi? I know it would have added weight...
Generally for our purposes and resolutions... nada.

DVI and HDMI are both digital and for the most part are completely interchangeable (minus the audio of course).
Ex: You can buy a DVI->HDMI cable if you wanted...etc.
My Current VR Setup
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Fredz »

Thnaks for the info TheLostBrain, can't wait for mine to arrive. :)
Zoide

Post by Zoide »

Fredz wrote:Thnaks for the info TheLostBrain, can't wait for mine to arrive. :)
When are you expecting your parts to arrive?
foisi
Cross Eyed!

Post by foisi »

@TheLostBrain : glad to hear you being satisfied with the quality of the lenses, please post your progress in this thread if you want :)

@Fredz : cool ! are you making an InfinitEye too ?

I ordered stuff this week (rj45 cat7 cable, usb cable, third hand with magnifier, etc..) to extend the LVDS cables myself (no news from chinatobby..) , solder the YEI 3 space sensor embedded and finish the hardware part of the HMD :)
I tried the vireio drivers last weekend and I was able to run correctly the binaries that I compiled from the latest git sources with VS2012 express in debug (because in release, it auto inject itself or something like that) with L4D2 and Mirror's Edge. The drivers seem to work as intended for 100% stereoscopic overlap on these games but once you add divergence of the cameras it starts to behave strangely (missing geometry (clipping?))
I will try again when hardware is finished (hopefully soon) :)
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Fredz »

Zoide wrote:When are you expecting your parts to arrive?
No idea, I ordered on Feb 25th so I guess it won't be too long now. IIRC a 4 weeks delay was to be expected.
foisi wrote:@Fredz : cool ! are you making an InfinitEye too ?
I'll try with my 5.6" screen first and if the results are good I'll probably buy 2x7" screens and try them with dual DVI output from the graphics card, with Genlock/SoftGenLock for synchronization (without the Zotac converter).

But I won't be strictly making an InfinitEye, I'd like to have more FOV in the center (full binocular if possible, around 90°-120° depending on my nose) at the expense of the sides. So it would be less than 180° HFOV total for both eyes, probably between 120° and 150°.

Thanks by the way, this thread got me motivated enough to start working again on my Rift-style DIY HMD. Less sleep, but more fun. :)
budda
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by budda »

Hi,

There are some interesting design possibilities using fresnel lenses in the optics of a head mounted display.

Has anyone considered using a camera filter ring as a support structure for a custom fresnel lens mounting.

A similar idea using a custom aspheric lens in a filter ring is shown here.

http://www.instructables.com/id/High-Qu ... e-Up-Lens/

Also, in a recent thread in this forum I discuss using stackable macro close up lens filters.

http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=16709
I have found a lens product which may be suitable for adaptation to virtual reality displays like the Oculus Rift.

They are generically described as a MACRO CLOSE UP LENS FILTER set.

They are a stackable series of meniscus lenses of progressive powers, in a low profile modular filter ring format, and are interchangeable so the overall magnification power can be varied at will.

Best of all, they are readily available, of photographic optical quality and are quite cheap at $20 or so a set.
If each layer in the stack were replaced by a fresnel lens according to the above method, then a stack of up to four (or even more) fresnel lenses per eye could be securely and precisely mounted to a custom faceplate.

Thanks.
Fredz
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Fredz »

Zoide wrote:When are you expecting your parts to arrive?
Received a shipping notice, ordered on 24 Feb, shipped on 18 Mar, now waiting for delivery from China. They're really not fast...
yomer
Cross Eyed!

Post by yomer »

Will this be a viable solution instead of the Oculus Rift? I mean, the OR is pretty much everything I wanted, save the resolution and the little kinks that need work. The main advantage for the OR Dev Kits is that they are backed by an SDK and some big names on board since its announcement.

Unless future games and engines that support the Oculus come with customizable parameters, how could the InfinitEye gain the same support?

BTW, I've been following the thread and I haven't read anything about You(foisi) testing actual syncing and compatibility in any tech demo. How far are you from that goal? Thanks for all the effort you people have put into the InfinitEye, especially foisi.
Zoide

Post by Zoide »

Any news? Thanks
TheLostBrain
Cross Eyed!

Post by TheLostBrain »

Zoide wrote:Any news? Thanks
I've been busy w/ the never ending Honey-Do list - trying to wrap up some flooring work (moldings and such)... and to top it off this past weekend was my oldest's 4th birthday so whole weekend was pretty much gone after that.

Maybe the wife will let me start coming out to play again soon lol :)

Did do up a couple rough sketches and ordered some hardware from McMaster so will try and find some time during this week after the kids are in bed to model it up in solidworks and push it over to the CNC.

The design is a pretty cool spin on the base InfinitEye concept with the primary difference being that each ocular is separately enclosed and is independently adjustable. This will allow for quick and easy changing between Convergent, coplaner, and divergent partial overlap configurations and also allowing for a certain degree of IPD adjustment.

Fun times. :)
My Current VR Setup
brantlew
Petrif-Eyed

Post by brantlew »

@TheLostBrain: Awesome. Looking forward to seeing your development on this.
TheLostBrain
Cross Eyed!

Post by TheLostBrain »

yomer wrote:Will this be a viable solution instead of the Oculus Rift? I mean, the OR is pretty much everything I wanted, save the resolution and the little kinks that need work. The main advantage for the OR Dev Kits is that they are backed by an SDK and some big names on board since its announcement.

Unless future games and engines that support the Oculus come with customizable parameters, how could the InfinitEye gain the same support?

BTW, I've been following the thread and I haven't read anything about You(foisi) testing actual syncing and compatibility in any tech demo. How far are you from that goal? Thanks for all the effort you people have put into the InfinitEye, especially foisi.

The following is only my humble opinion, but "Instead of the Rift" (as in a replacement for it)?

No. Definitely not.

Comparing these two HMD concepts is really like comparing apples and oranges. While there is obviously some application overlap, both designs have their own unique strengths and each will outperform the other in certain areas.

I will say that for 99.9% of the general enthusiast and gaming market the Rift is simply going to be the better fit. I (at least for now) see the InfinitEye as more of an academic / research device... but again all of this is just MHO and foisi may very well feel completely different about his design.

Of course all that said, I've yet to build a working model incorporating the InfinitEye concept (hopefully sometime this week) but in theory it looks relatively solid :)
My Current VR Setup
yomer
Cross Eyed!

Post by yomer »

TheLostBrain wrote: The following is only my humble opinion, but "Instead of the Rift" (as in a replacement for it)?

No. Definitely not.

Comparing these two HMD concepts is really like comparing apples and oranges. While there is obviously some application overlap, both designs have their own unique strengths and each will outperform the other in certain areas.

I will say that for 99.9% of the general enthusiast and gaming market the Rift is simply going to be the better fit. I (at least for now) see the InfinitEye as more of an academic / research device... but again all of this is just MHO and foisi may very well feel completely different about his design.

Of course all that said, I've yet to build a working model incorporating the InfinitEye concept (hopefully sometime this week) but in theory it looks relatively solid :)

I appreciate your opinion. That's what I was looking for a comparison on both designs. I foresee a possible future in which we have a commercial version of the OR and another competing company headed by "Foisi" driving the mass acceptance of VR technology.

Luckey is leading the way but I expect more businesses to follow.

I'm currently almost $1 short of having $300 in my paypal account to purchase the rift. As soon as I get a donation or make a deposit I might just lose it and make the purchase without much thought.
PatimPatam

Post by PatimPatam »

Hi there, norgoth posted this link in another thread.. thought these panels could be a good match for this type of design!

http://www.engadget.com/2013/04/09/au-o ... -FHD-OLED/
foisi
Cross Eyed!

Post by foisi »

Hi,

@TheLostBrain : did you find the time to start working on your version of the InfinitEye ? I would be very pleased to see your design.
I've coded a small free-flight-in-a-quake-3-level demo based on Irrlicht 3D with a lot of parameters to tune (IPD, distortion, HFoV, stereoscopic FoV, lens center shift x and y, etc..) As it is undocumented I will not release it publicly for now but if you want it to do some tests with your design, I can send you a build for windows 7 64bits, just ask :)
irrlichtInfinitEye1.png
irrlichtInfinitEye2.png
I'm currently redesigning the HMD when I find spare time, the unused parts of the lenses (far up and bottom) are recut to lose weight and the screens shifted downwards because I want to shift the vertical FoV towards the ground (we usually don't gaze towards the up in real life, the vertical FoV must be representative of this fact)

edit: added screenshots
TheLostBrain
Cross Eyed!

Post by TheLostBrain »

foisi wrote:Hi,

@TheLostBrain : did you find the time to start working on your version of the InfinitEye ? I would be very pleased to see your design.
I've coded a small free-flight-in-a-quake-3-level demo based on Irrlicht 3D with a lot of parameters to tune (IPD, distortion, HFoV, stereoscopic FoV, lens center shift x and y, etc..) As it is undocumented I will not release it publicly for now but if you want it to do some tests with your design, I can send you a build for windows 7 64bits, just ask :)
irrlichtInfinitEye1.png
irrlichtInfinitEye2.png
I'm currently redesigning the HMD when I find spare time, the unused parts of the lenses (far up and bottom) are recut to lose weight and the screens shifted downwards because I want to shift the vertical FoV towards the ground (we usually don't gaze towards the up in real life, the vertical FoV must be representative of this fact)

edit: added screenshots

Hey foisi! There were a few snags with the approach I described (as I originally designed it anyway) - primarily that the screens moved away from each other as the angle of the convergent overlap increased.

In practice I found that in order keep that central blind-spot to a minimum the screens must be kept butted together.

After coming to that conclusion instead of going back to sw and the cnc I just decided to grab a blade and some foam core and slap something together really quickly. That was about a week ago and it's been sitting in the garage ever since.

The night I put together the foam core I used cyberreality's driver to do some rudimentary testing w/ hl2 and the results were pretty promising.
I made a ton of adjustments to the angle of convergent overlap and personally I found that all optical aberrations were most manageable when the lcds (and the lenses) were kept co-planer as apposed to angled (with the obvious caveat being a loss of horizontal fov coverage). Also IPD misalignment seems to be MUCH more forgiving in this configuration. Keep in mind however, even when kept co-planer the immediate FOV is still pretty absurd lol.

So at this point I do have something I can test with if you'd like to send it on over and I should be able to make some time this weekend. (and yep built for 7/8 64 bit should be fine). :)

Thanks!
My Current VR Setup
budda
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by budda »

Hi,

I have been following this thread with much interest.

I was very skeptical about the dual-screen, canted, head mounted display you proposed, but now I can see its great potential.

The InfinitEye can be conceptualised this way.

1. Take the Oculus Rift design as the starting point.

2. Split the Oculus Rift down the centreline.

3. Splay out the two sides by rotating each side around the eyeball centres.

4. Slide the screens sideways and back inwards towards the centreline.

That essentially completes the metamorphosis of the Oculus Rift to an InfinitEye.

The ideal approach is to take the best design aspects of the Oculus Rift and combine them with the best design aspects of the InfinitEye.

I suggest these design improvements.

1. Reduce the total magnification of the optics because you have twice the screen width, and you need less distortion and aberations to merge the overlap region.

2. Use proper field lenses instead of fresnel lenses, as the optical properties can be better controlled and prescribed.

3. Use a lower cant angle so the overlap area is maximised and the optical quality of the overlap area is preserved. I expect the included angle only needs to be 150 to 160 degrees. This also helps the lens coverage of the overlap area near the nose position.

There seems to be plenty of opportunity to optimise the optics of this design, but please don't get carried away by trying to include all the bells and whistles at this early stage.

Thanks.
budda
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by budda »

Hi,

I just wanted to say something more about the InfinitEye, before someone tries to patent a related idea.

The dual screens used for the InfinitEye can be formed by using one screen that is hinged or bent down the middle to form a 'V' shape - like an open book.

Such flexible screens are already being demonstrated for mobile phones and tablets.

The potential advantage of such a screen for virtual reality is the lightness, simplified display co-ordination and the easily adjustable cant angle compared to a separate two screen system.

So there. :P

Thanks.
MrGreen
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by MrGreen »

This forum is so humbling. So many smart people here. Inspiring stuff!
graziano
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by graziano »

I'm new here, hello everybody.

Great design, this is really exciting. ATM i'm working on a single-screen 7" setup, but InfinitEye concept is something i'll definitely follow in the future.

One question though - isn't it possible to use iZ3D side-by-side driver for it? With proper setup it should work with two angled screens without any trouble, right? Or am i missing something?
foisi
Cross Eyed!

Post by foisi »

hi, I don't think iz3d drivers are compatible because for my demo I had to use 3 cameras per eye and apply a pre warp shader on each render vertically and then another distortion shader horizontally to get the proper rendering... (look at the screenshots) but maybe vireio drivers can be modified to do so.
I didn't check the oculusvr SDK source yet but if I can code the proper rendering method (3 cameras etc) into it, it would be awesome ( especially because the demos and games using it are designed with VR in mind (as opposed to regular games with 3D drivers like iz3d or vireio) )
graziano
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by graziano »

3 cameras? Is this for image warping or for proper perspective projection for wide FOV?

Return to “VR/AR Research & Development”