Academy Awards: even the desserts are in 3D
By Mark Raby
At Sunday’s Academy Awards, many of the nominees are films that were made available in 3D. In fact, we could probably be pretty safe in saying that more 3D movies will win Oscars this year than any previous year. And we’re not the only ones who are noticing this. Wolfgang Puck, who is the official chef at the Governors Ball (the biggest after-show party for award show attendees), created what he calls a “3D dessert.”
Read the whole story here.Read full article...
- Non-profit, non-partisan.
- Features user contributed education sessions, blogs, and content.
- Safe to interact, registration requires formal non-disclosure agreement. Membership list is equally confidential.
- Open to all except press. People can join as individuals or companies.
- People say the industry needs to get together and learn from one another. This is our chance.