Say: Hello!

Don't know the first thing about S-3D? Just bought your first pair of 3D glasses? Trying to figure out what to buy? Post HERE!
CobraWolf81
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Say: Hello!

Post by CobraWolf81 »

Hi All.

I just started poking around the site and forums, and hate being a complete shadow lurker - so here I am!

I just got into - loose term - the world of HMDs. I've recently come into a VR1280 setup, and am getting curious about the hobby.

I look forward to talking with everyone.

Thanks,
-Dave
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Hey!
Crictimactu
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Crictimactu »

Hello guys, I'm new to VR and super excited with the oportunity to live in such a wonderful time! I can only imagine the revolution VR can bring to our lives.

Nowadays every geek builds his own oculus rift and I am no geekxception. I have been browsing for some time but decided to register today because my components arrived last week and I want to start asking questions haha. I hope I can bring something new to the community.

Cheers!
riteshpatil732
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by riteshpatil732 »

Hi,

I am happy to join here.Would like to share my experiences here.
ReadingSteiner101
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by ReadingSteiner101 »

Hello everyone, I'm a newcomer to 3D movies and hardware as I've been watching movies like a plebeian on my computer for a while... but it's soon going to change, and I hope to learn from all of you guys!
Miam
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Miam »

Hi all,

Glad to see 3d is still alive ! (like a slasher movie : dead in middle of '50, comes out of his grave in '80 and again after 2010).
haroldb175
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by haroldb175 »

Hii guys,
I am new here, I love to learn about new thing and hoping to get valuable info about 3d:)

Return to “I'm New To Stereoscopic 3D!”