iZ3D drivers with N64 emulators?

BlackShark
Certif-Eyable!

Re: iZ3D drivers with N64 emulators?

Post by BlackShark »

Try to see if it's the emulator or the 3D driver and update everything you can.

Is the emulator working in DX8 mode even with the 3d driver disabled ?
disable 3d driver and try again (you have to restart project 64 everytime you try)

is it the simple fact of having the 3D driver loaded to is is just 3d rendering ?
press the keypad "*" key to turn on/off 3D (use enable by hotkey mode, exactly the same as enable 3d mode just not turned on when application starts)

What graphics card do you have ? what graphics card driver version ? What 3d driver do you use ?
Passive 3D forever !
DIY polarised dual-projector setup :
2x Epson EH-TW3500 (2D 1080p)
Xtrem Screen Daylight 2.0, for polarized 3D
3D Vision gaming with signal converter : VNS Geobox 501
2umind
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by 2umind »

I'm using Proj64 and you have to download either Mudlord's Rice Video Build 6.1.3 DX9
or Glide 64 Napalm plugins for video in Proj64. I use Rice, it works for Most games really well, including Perfect dark. Also another really good thing to get is N-Rage's Direct Input plugin so you can emulate the anolog stick with your mouse. This works perfectly for games that you have to use the analog stick for. I've got Perfect Dark set up perfectly with the 3D and the analog simulator plugin. If anybody wants an idea of how to set up the configurations for these just PM me and I'll give you more info. I'm using the Free Anaglyph setting with Red and Blue Glasses, wish I could afford to by the shutter glasses activation and some glasses but the Red and Blue Glasses I have do work really well when I have the settings just right, and I notice almost no ghosting at all.
System specs:
CPU: 2.6GHz Intel i7 920 Quad Core
RAM: DDR3 1333MHz 9GB tripple channel
Video: Nvidia geForce 260 GTX oc PCI-e, 1.7GB Vram, latest 3D driver
MOBO: Dell XPS 9000
Mr0Propper
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Mr0Propper »

I tried to use the iz3d anaglyph driver and project64, but it is not working and i got no idead why.

My system:
- Windows7 32 bit
- Directx 11
- ATI HD4890 graphic card
- the newest iz3d-driver (V1.10)
project64 (v1.6)
- video-plugins: Jabo_Direct3D8 (v1.0.0.1), Jabo_Direct3D6 (1.0.0.1) and Mudlord's Rice
Video Build 6.1.3 DX9 (all standard settings)
- tested games: zelda-ocarina of time and mario kart

Non of the plugins are working. Without 3d I can play the games but when I turn on the 3d-driver the screen stays black. Anyone got an idea what could be the problem?
Can you please post what plugins you are using and with which settings?
WheatstoneHolmes
Sharp Eyed Eagle!

Post by WheatstoneHolmes »

After getting a black screen, I've gotten Project64 to work by going to the DirectX settings and switching from the current DirectX plugin to another and then back to the original again.

Options>Settings>Plugins switch from one Jabo plugin to any other, click OK.

Do that again, but choose the plugin you want to really use this time and click OK.

Works everytime! :polarized
I came here to chew bubblegum and to see 3D...and I'm all out of bubblegum!
-----------------------
Me on YouTube, you watch: http://www.youtube.com/user/WheatstoneHolmes
Likay
Petrif-Eyed

Post by Likay »

WheatstoneHolmes wrote:After getting a black screen, I've gotten Project64 to work by going to the DirectX settings and switching from the current DirectX plugin to another and then back to the original again.

Options>Settings>Plugins switch from one Jabo plugin to any other, click OK.

Do that again, but choose the plugin you want to really use this time and click OK.

Works everytime! :polarized
Might be this i once did to play with emus in 3d. I remember switching between different graphic plugins and at some occasion actually had mario64 running (with artifacts) in stereo. I've never succeeded lately but would love to try again. Thanks!
Mb: Asus P5W DH Deluxe
Cpu: C2D E6600
Gb: Nvidia 7900GT + 8800GTX
3D:100" passive projector polarized setup + 22" IZ3D

Return to “iZ3D Legacy Drivers”