Android 4.0 tablet PC, should i buy?

florabb
One Eyed Hopeful

Android 4.0 tablet PC, should i buy?

Post by florabb »

Hello guys, i want to buy an android 4.0 tablet, someone recommended me the Ainol Novo 7 Paladin with ICS for $109.9 with shipping, it's seems a good deal, with the pretty lower price, but i really want a front camera for Skype video chat.and the Paladin have no HDMI outport...
I have done a lot of research, nothing interested, you know what? i really like the ainol's design, and i just heard that the Newest Ainol Novo 7 Elf is now availabe in the market. It seems can meet all my requirements. I saw it's on sale at SpeMall.com for $ 169.9 with shipping, so, how do you think , should i buy it right now? Thanks...
WiredEarp
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: Android 4.0 tablet PC, should i buy?

Post by WiredEarp »

The cheap one is only 800 x 480 pixel. Thats pretty bad for a tablet.
The better one is not so bad, 1024x600 pixels. I believe most decent (ie, major brand) 7-9" tablets however are 1280x800, so its still a lesser resolution.

It looks like a pretty good deal for the price, however, I've seen a couple of friends burned with lack of aftermarket support (no updates, etc) for their non name brand Android phones, so if I was going to buy a tablet personally, I'd rather buy a fairly popular/well known one - just because you know there will be way more people working on custom ROMs etc, to allow you to squeeze some more life and useability out of your tablet (and eliminate any bugs there may be in the current versions OS etc).

However, if this one does all you want,and reviews are good (I never buy any product until i've read at least a couple of reviews about it) then it doesn't seem a bad price.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Android 4.0 tablet PC, should i buy?

Post by Neil »

Florab....just to be sure...are you a bot?

Regards,
Neil

Return to “General Stereoscopic 3D Discussion”