Need some Blu Ray for PC Advice..

Tutorials on how to create your own rigs, pics, movies, and everything that has to do with S-3D at home!
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Need some Blu Ray for PC Advice..

Post by The_Nephilim »

Hi, I have found a possible way to get Blu ray to work on my PC.. I am going to use TMT 5 for the Software, they have a CRT nVidia 3D Vision option in the software..

Now what I need is a Reccomendation on a Blu Ray Drive, for the PC Internal... What is a good brand?? I do NOT need a Blu Ray Burner..

looking to spend about 50 USD!!
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Need some Blu Ray for PC Advice..

Post by cybereality »

I got a Lite-On model, seems to work fine. Paid around $60 but its probably cheaper now.
The_Nephilim
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Post by The_Nephilim »

Will I need to get a special 3D Kind of player or will the software take care of that??
Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1 GHZ / ASRock Phantom 4 AC/4 Z590 Motherboard / G. SKILL Trident Z 64GB - 4000mhz / eVGA 2080Ti 11gb / SoundBlaster Z / HP Reverb G2 / HOTAS Cougar / Thrustmaster MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2 / :shutter
bgnome
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by bgnome »

I got my burner from Newegg for around $60 so if you wait, you can find a good deal.
I dont use TMT but according to the website, it can handle 3D blurays.
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Pretty much any Blu-Ray drive on the market can handle 3D. I think it just needs to be at least 2X, but they should all be better than that now.

Return to “Do it Yourself!”