For Sale- Liquid Image MRG2.2 systems (2 of them)

Tutorials on how to create your own rigs, pics, movies, and everything that has to do with S-3D at home!
fireslayer26
Cross Eyed!

For Sale- Liquid Image MRG2.2 systems (2 of them)

Post by fireslayer26 »

It breaks my heart, but I am selling my (2) MRG 2.2 Virtual Reality systems. I acquired these for my custom VR project, but I am now getting married soon and have no time to work on this project anymore. You will receive (2) complete MRG 2.2 helmet's with control boxes, ALL cabling including joysticks and Polhemus trackers, and the computer/control box to run both systems (not pictured, but included). You can use as-is, or upgrade the optics to make a HD VR helmet. (see here http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=11970). $250 + shipping and its all yours!

www.abcliveit.com Change your life! PM for details
PalmerTech
Golden Eyed Wiseman! (or woman!)

Re: For Sale- Liquid Image MRG2.2 systems (2 of them)

Post by PalmerTech »

I remember when these were on eBay! Curse you for winning that bidding war! ;)

Wish you luck with your sale!
fireslayer26
Cross Eyed!

Post by fireslayer26 »

You were bidding too? LOL Too bad I don't have the time to work on this project now. Here's your second chance to get them!!

You know you want them!

OH, and I also have a VFX-1 helmet shell for sale. It is the shell only, all electronics have been stripped from it. I had previously put my headplay unit inside of it. It is missing one external foam ear piece but is other wise intact. I was planning on replacing it with something like this: http://www.musiciansnetwork.com/product ... 16139.html
PalmerTech

Post by PalmerTech »

I am bidding on almost every single vintage VR auction. ;)

And hmm, I have been wanting one of those for a project. Is it just the foam earpiece missing, or more?

Any idea how much shipping would be to area code 90803? I might see if I can scrounge up the money for all of this. :P
fireslayer26
Cross Eyed!

Post by fireslayer26 »

Its just the outer foam piece. The speaker is still there. mAchiNE has already inquired about the VFX1. He lives in New Zealand, so I'll have to see how much shipping would be and if he wants to pay it. He was going to get the MRG systems, but shipping was crazy expensive!!

But if you would like the MRG's, a quick estimate online for USPS parcel post was about $30 per helmet box. I could also package them without the carry cases for cheaper.
WiredEarp

Post by WiredEarp »

How much was the shipping to NZ?
ripcurl123
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by ripcurl123 »

fireslayer26 wrote:It breaks my heart, but I am selling my (2) MRG 2.2 Virtual Reality systems. I acquired these for my custom VR project, but I am now getting married soon and have no time to work on this project anymore. You will receive (2) complete MRG 2.2 helmet's with control boxes, ALL cabling including joysticks and Polhemus trackers, and the computer/control box to run both systems (not pictured, but included). You can use as-is, or upgrade the optics to make a HD VR helmet. (see here http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=11970). $250 + shipping and its all yours!

have you sold these still or still got them???
fireslayer26
Cross Eyed!

Post by fireslayer26 »

Sorry for the delay, yes they are sold.

Return to “Do it Yourself!”