[REQ] OEM VR Facemask Manufacturers

Tutorials on how to create your own rigs, pics, movies, and everything that has to do with S-3D at home!
NVG3D
One Eyed Hopeful

[REQ] OEM VR Facemask Manufacturers

Post by NVG3D »

Hello All,
I have been meddling in attempts at stereoscopic viewing since 2006 and only now have COTS processors (QC820, NV TK1, etc) gotten small enough to provide a true “wearable” device that is fast enough to deal with dual streams of 2K video.

I am trying to find a OEM manufacturer that will produce a face mask or goggle that I can fit on to a module (not a phone) that is using the 6" Topfoison 2560 x 1440 display for now.

I have spent days on Alibaba, Diytrade and many other Chinese sites that have all the same products under different names and all links end up at similar sites. No joy there. Of course they are just selling on those sites.

Most of the masks that manufacturers are making for current phones are huge. I don’t want to appear as if I am wearing a shoe box on my face so I am hoping to find a company that can alter and provide only the parts that attach at the display mount and back to the face cushion, with <50mm focal length with 40mm adjustable focus lenses and adjustable IPD.

With all of the experience, exposure and knowledge on the MTBS Forums, could I get a hand with some links to different OEM manufacturers that have actual websites with products and contacts menus?

Thanks for any help and have a good weekend,
Will

Return to “Do it Yourself!”