Popcorn with Your mobile phone

Talk about everything off topic (EXCEPT POLITICS). Keep it fun!
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Popcorn with Your mobile phone

Post by Freke1 »

Gotta love thoses micro waves:
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/se ... croon_news

(shuts off my mobile phone, damn)
Sabre2552
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by Sabre2552 »

It's most likely fake, a ton of people have tried to recreate it and it hasn't worked for them, myself included. They most likely put a source of heat underneath the table and used the phones as an artificial scapegoat.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by Neil »

I read a news story on that. It was a fake put out by the cell phone company as a viral marketing campaign. I'll try to find the article.

Regards,
Neil
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

Well thats reassuring if the video was fake. I never saw that video, but I saw one just like it a few weeks ago. Had me fooled.

I guess if it were true we would all be dead by now with all the wireless devices being used.
Freke1
Certif-Eyable!

Post by Freke1 »

It might be fake, or the article describing how it's fake could be damage control. Certainly mobile phones affect the brain membrane which control which drugs access Our brain. For the sake of all humans health I hope it's fake. Fooled me and my collegues for sure :P
I've also seen videos about how to cook an egg in 65min using 2 mobile phones.
Since NBC, CBS, FOX etc. are controlled by the same ppl who own the phone companies, what's their incentive to tell U if mobile phones can do this? The rate of braintumor around the right ear is rising dramaticly.

Return to “General Discussion”