3dFusion Auto Stereo displays aka glasses free

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
fsp48
One Eyed Hopeful

3dFusion Auto Stereo displays aka glasses free

Post by fsp48 »

I recently sent in an inquiry to 3dfusion after seeing the brand mentioned here on the forum. I was looking into pricing and availability on the consumer level as the technology sounds like it will be what many have been wanting 3d displays to be. Stephen Blumenthal, the President of 3dFusion Corp was quick to reply and fill me in with current and future plans. Here is what he had to say:

"Our current price point on our AS3D screens is driven by the low volume production runs, literally in the hundreds, so the price point is equal to the first days of HD TV. Our 42" screen is selling into the Advertising digital signage, B2B market for $8,500.00 with an industrial grade fully loaded Quad core PC on board, supported by our 3DFMax Digital signage media player and software package. We also include a few minutes of content conversion of 2D Ad content for tradeshows, store signage, malls, etc."

"3DFusion is strategizing a number of new product rollouts for the next 18 months, including 2D to AS3D "live on the fly" content conversion software, a surprise 3D ASD screen upgrade, a new camera capture package, and "live internet streaming of AS3D 3DFMax archived PPV content. These developments are designed to support the 3DFMax technology platform targeting both commercial and consumer home applications and price points. For more information, please go to our website, "3dfusion.com".

Looks like great 3d tech and I look forward to the price point that makes sense to most of us happening as soon as possible. Did anyone here get to see the Macy's Christmas window display they did somewhere in New York? I really want to try it and see how it compares to the rest of the 3d technology I have used so far.

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”