Farming Simulator 2013-2015. Oculus DK2

Find a good article? Got a news story to share? VR, AR, 3D...it's all good! No self promotion please.
Conrad
One Eyed Hopeful

Farming Simulator 2013-2015. Oculus DK2

Post by Conrad »

Good morning. I'm new on this site so I have to present myself. I'm Nicolò.
I'm a student at the University of Padua (Italy) in Psychology.
I'm doing a new type of research in neuropsychology using specific interfaces which uses Oculus dk2.
In this moment I'm using farming simulator 2013 and 2015 version but now is currently impossible to use one of them in VR. The only way to turn them into VR is using a virtual reality desktop made by oculus.
I don't know if this is the right place to post this. In any case I'd like to ask you if there's a possibility to make one of these two software run in virtual reality with your help. In fact neither
VorpX is able to make them into virtual reality.
My personal question is: Is here somebody that can give me some help on this? is a slice possibility to have a software that can make farming to function on VR?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Nicolò
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Farming Simulator 2013-2015. Oculus DK2

Post by Neil »

You should post in the Vireio Perception sections to see if you can get help. We are working on a new driver release featuring updated architecture. The catch is it's going to take awhile. Hopefully, you will be able to create your own game profile to make this work. HOWEVER, it's going to take awhile - we aren't on a clock.

http://www.vireio.com

Regards,
Neil
Conrad
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Conrad »

Good afternoon Neil.
Thank you for the answer. I can't understand where in the link page you gave me I need to post the same question.
Could you be more precise? I see just the site with all the updates of vireio and the link to the number of games currently supported.
Thank you very much.
Nicolò
cybereality

Post by cybereality »

Conrad
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Conrad »

Hy Neil. Thank you for your answer. I've posted my questions on another post (on Vireio Perception) but I still don' see answers.
What do you mean for "new driver featured updated architecture"?. Unfortunately I'm quite ignorant on this subject, it's just few months I get interested in VR and Oculus problems resolution. Could you be more specific on this argument?
Thank you.
Nicolo'
Neil

Post by Neil »

Sorry for the late reply. I've been knee deep in Immersed Europe and now Immersed preparation.

What I mean is that new architecture is being developed that will make it dramatically easier to create your own game profiles. Things are still preliminary though.

Regards,
Neil

Return to “User Contributed Immersive Technology News & Announcements”