Atajrubah : Arabian inspired survival game.

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
MrNexy
One Eyed Hopeful

Atajrubah : Arabian inspired survival game.

Post by MrNexy »

Hi there folks !

Atajrubah is an Arabian inspired survival game for the Oculus Rift. Think Minecraft meets DayZ meets the Middle East, but with Ghuls and Djinn instead of Zombies or Creepers.

That's what the Hollywood pitch would be :)

I've been updating a thread on the Oculus forums, documenting the game's progress.
The past year has been very interesting indeed for Atajrubah, its gone from just me coding away furiously in my cave, to myself and six of us working on the game.Last year saw Atajrubah go from getting coverage in from IGN Middle East, to going to IGN Con in Bahrain.This year looks to be promising with the main event being Atajrubah at ComiCon Dubai.

My team mates and I have been working hard on an IndieGoGo campaign, after feedback from reddit and other forums we have gone live.You can find more information on the campaign page :)

If you like what we're doing, we hope that you'll take the time to check out our campaign. Leave feedback,share the campaign or even the make a contribution.Any and all support is greatly appreciated !

[Campaign Link]
http://igg.me/at/Atajrubah/x/142195

Best Regards and Much Love
MrNexy

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”