Virtual Reality Transplantation (Dreams in Vr)

Talk about Head Mounted Displays (HMDs), augmented reality, wearable computing, controller hardware, haptic feedback, motion tracking, and related topics here!
Dom
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Virtual Reality Transplantation (Dreams in Vr)

Post by Dom »

Everytime I play in Vr one night I always seem to dream about being in Vr the next night.

So a few nights ago I had this dream about being in a lab getting a virtual spiritual transplant, the white clear veins in my body were pulled out through my body and transplanted with high energy fresh virtual veins. There was nice classical with drums music playing and the lab was very calming, I was laying down on a table bed and computers holograms visual and transporters controlled all the surgery, it felt so real and vivid I felt better in my sleep. Then I woke up and felt numbed out like I usually do with a broken heart ( long story ) so if I could experience this again in real life that would and could rejuvenate my senses with meditation and relaxation.

This would only be a short demo kind of experience if it was real but could be repeated until there is a sense of fix and resolve.

http://www.cns-nynolyt.com/files/doms-systemspecs.html My System specs In HTML

Cyberia on Youtube

__________________________________________________________________________________________
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Virtual Reality Transplantation (Dreams in Vr)

Post by cybereality »

Far out, dude!

Return to “General VR/AR Discussion”