Updated Vireio Drivers, New Development Thread

The place for all discussion of the Oculus Rift compatible open source 3D drivers.
Neil
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Updated Vireio Drivers, New Development Thread

Post by Neil »

I really think you need the Perception.EXE file running or you won't get all the features of the driver. We didn't bug test Mirror's Edge, at least not yet.

Regards,
Neil
marvinthedog
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by marvinthedog »

I registered to mtbs3d but I am unable to download Vireio. There is no download link. Instead it says "Please register or login to download files from this category." although I am already logged in. What should I do? Thanks in advance.
Neil

Post by Neil »

On the front page of MTBS, there is a Membership Tab. That log-in is good for the whole site including the downloads section.

Logging in to just the forums only accesses the forums.

Regards,
Neil
fugazi
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by fugazi »

Hello, great work.
I got a problem with skyrim, the 3d work but not the head tracking.
I had proved with 360 pad and key/mouse but never works.
In other games (portal 2 ) the head tracking works.
pehaps is a problemm of vrboost.

running win8.
Archimid
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Archimid »

Hello Great work and thanks. This is very powerful software. I've been reading the documentation and trying to set up some of my most played games, KSP and GoIO to run with the Oculus Rift. I never got around to trying ver 1 of perception.

1. To my surprise Guns ran the first time and although the mouse is way off I managed to get into a practice round and a ship. I set the FOV to 90 and boy it looks nice. Head tracking is disabled but it can be enabled through Brassa. Head tracking is way too fast to be comfortably used. Fixing the view to the mouse yielded much better control and some spectacular views and angles of attack..

2. KSP initially crashed but when I ran again it worked. Again, the mouse is way off, but with fumbling around let jump in into some of the game views and it looked promising. The one problem is that is extremely laggy.

I find the architecture of this program fascinating but I have a question.

The documentation BRASSA.pdf section 3 indicates that if I want to activate the BRASSA shader analyser to add 10,000 to the value of the game profile. To what game profile this refers? I can not find such value on the profile.xml, or the example.xml

Thanks
Leahy
Cross Eyed!

Post by Leahy »

I just noticed that VLC now works like a VR Cinema for 2D clips if you have perception open. This is pretty cool. The size is just right, and the advantage over VRPlayer and VR Cinema is that you can drag the control bar into the middle of one eye then drag it out of view. However, I tried it with a SBS clip and got 4 images.

Is this something in development or just a fluke?
kieth890
Vireio Perception Developer

Post by kieth890 »

To everyone: We're working out a better way to organize and report bugs. For now I'm just reading all the discussions to find them (not that we don't have enough to work on already!).
fugazi wrote:Hello, great work.
I got a problem with skyrim, the 3d work but not the head tracking.
I had proved with 360 pad and key/mouse but never works.
In other games (portal 2 ) the head tracking works.
pehaps is a problemm of vrboost.

running win8.
We'll see if we can reproduce this, thanks for the input!
Archimid wrote:Hello Great work and thanks. This is very powerful software. I've been reading the documentation and trying to set up some of my most played games, KSP and GoIO to run with the Oculus Rift. I never got around to trying ver 1 of perception.

1. To my surprise Guns ran the first time and although the mouse is way off I managed to get into a practice round and a ship. I set the FOV to 90 and boy it looks nice. Head tracking is disabled but it can be enabled through Brassa. Head tracking is way too fast to be comfortably used. Fixing the view to the mouse yielded much better control and some spectacular views and angles of attack..

2. KSP initially crashed but when I ran again it worked. Again, the mouse is way off, but with fumbling around let jump in into some of the game views and it looked promising. The one problem is that is extremely laggy.

I find the architecture of this program fascinating but I have a question.

The documentation BRASSA.pdf section 3 indicates that if I want to activate the BRASSA shader analyser to add 10,000 to the value of the game profile. To what game profile this refers? I can not find such value on the profile.xml, or the example.xml

Thanks
The game profile is in the profile.xml. Look for the game_name, and then add 10000 to the game_type value. Also, I love KSP! Was never sure if it'd work with vr or not though, keep us updated if you have any breakthroughs on it!
Leahy wrote:I just noticed that VLC now works like a VR Cinema for 2D clips if you have perception open. This is pretty cool. The size is just right, and the advantage over VRPlayer and VR Cinema is that you can drag the control bar into the middle of one eye then drag it out of view. However, I tried it with a SBS clip and got 4 images.

Is this something in development or just a fluke?
It's a fluke (but let's pretend it's a feature :D ).
Archimid
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Archimid »

kieth890 wrote: The game profile is in the profile.xml. Look for the game_name, and then add 10000 to the game_type value. Also, I love KSP! Was never sure if it'd work with vr or not though, keep us updated if you have any breakthroughs on it!

Thanks I know what to do know. I love KSP too and I can tell you, I just launched a premade rocket to orbit, did an EVA and sat side by side to jebediah kerman from Low Kerbal Orbit in the Oculus Rift with Perception! It was very nice and stereoscopic. I disabled all the eyecandy, shaders and set the resolution to 1280 x 800 so it didnt look very good, but it was still very cool . The one mayor annoyance is that the mouse is very out of sync with your view. The mouse can be used by imagining where the buttons would be on the screen if there was no rift distortion . So is not playable as is , but launching and making orbit is still awe inspiring. It also shows some problems that perception could never overcome. The sun seems to be part of the skybox an it is not stereoscopic. Also the whole solar system seems to be inside a gigantic cube with stars drawn on it. You can see the seams of the cube.
Neil

Post by Neil »

Share a screenshot. You'd be amazed what Vireio can fix. There was a lot we thought couldn't be done before...

Regards,
Neil
Archimid
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Archimid »

Here you go.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DevilMaster
Two Eyed Hopeful

Post by DevilMaster »

I am new to the Perception drivers, I've only discovered their existence yesterday. So far I've only used nVidia and iz3D drivers, and there's something I would like to know.
As far as I understand, development on Perception drivers is done on a game-by-game basis, so, is it realistic to expect the Perception drivers to eventually perform as well as nVidia and iz3D drivers, which work correctly on almost (if not all) Direct3D 9 games, even those that have not been released commercially? For example, right now I can use the iz3D drivers to have a stereoscopic experience in OldUnreal (an update of Unreal 1 that renders the scene with D3D9), a game I'm making with Irrlicht, any browser game based on the Unity engine and any scene rendered in VRML. Is it realistic to expect to eventually be able to do the same with the Perception drivers?

Also, how realistic is it to expect an OpenGL version of Perception drivers? I know that, for most games based on id engines, I can just use GLDirect, and that's what I do whenever I want to play a game supported by Doomsday or a game based on the Quake 1, 2 or 3 engines. However, there have been three "great absents" for years, that I could play in stereoscopy on my Windows XP machine, but not on anything newer: Doom 3, Quake 4 and Prey. Can I expect an OpenGL version of Perception drivers some time in the future that supports them?
taeralis
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by taeralis »

I hope it's acceptable to post this here. I didn't want to clutter the forum with a new thread, but I had to say it, and this thread looked to be the most appropriate.

Dear devs,

Thank you. I used the various builds of the original Vireio, I bought a copy of Tridef, and then a copy of VorpX, and then you guys gave us this for free. I haven't tested it with many games, yet, but it's already incredibly impressive. You guys are awesome.

P.S. Any thoughts on adding a feature like Tridef's "laser sight?" (in the unlikely event that you are unfamiliar, it's a small overlay that functions as a crosshair and adjusts its depth to the object it's atop) I'll be honest, I haven't checked the ongoing discussions, so I also don't expect a response. ;}

Thank you again.
\0
Neil

Post by Neil »

taeralis wrote:I hope it's acceptable to post this here. I didn't want to clutter the forum with a new thread, but I had to say it, and this thread looked to be the most appropriate.

Dear devs,

Thank you. I used the various builds of the original Vireio, I bought a copy of Tridef, and then a copy of VorpX, and then you guys gave us this for free. I haven't tested it with many games, yet, but it's already incredibly impressive. You guys are awesome.

P.S. Any thoughts on adding a feature like Tridef's "laser sight?" (in the unlikely event that you are unfamiliar, it's a small overlay that functions as a crosshair and adjusts its depth to the object it's atop) I'll be honest, I haven't checked the ongoing discussions, so I also don't expect a response. ;}

Thank you again.

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, that's already on our road map plus other ideas.

Regards,
Neil
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

You chaps should definitely set up some way for people to make a contribution for all your efforts. I'd be more than happy to buy you a beer for your troubles and that would still work out less expensive than some of the other 3rd party driver options out there.
Croccy22
Cross Eyed!

Post by Croccy22 »

Does the Shared Memory tracker still work with V2? Is there a new Vireio SMT dll for FreePIE or does the original one still work? I had problems getting it to work but haven't spent much time looking into it yet.

Thanks, Matt.

EDIT: Just had another play around. All working fine with Vireio Perception v1 drivers but no love for the v2 drivers. Am I missing something or is this just not implemented yet?
Matthew
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by Matthew »

JoeReMi wrote:Is it possible you've become desensitised to the effect? Because I thought Life of Pi had plenty of depth.
No, I just know what truly good 3D is like, which most people, including James Cameron, don't.

I actually haven't watched The Life of Pi -- I've only looked at parts of it, on my 3D monitor. (I have the 3D version of it on my computer.) In some parts, the 3D is immersive -- but on the whole, it's one of the flattest 3D movies I've seen. Even the immersive parts feel a bit flat.

I also have the actual 3D versions of Ghosts of the Abyss and Final Destination 5, which I also saw in the theater. They are spectacular, although Final Destination 5 is only good some of the time.

What directors have been doing with these 3D movies is, they've been making it immersive during certain parts (usually gimmicky scenes, like objects flying at the screen), and making it dull and flattish throughout the rest of the movie. They should make it immersive throughout the entire movie, not just certain scenes.

The 2002 IMAX 3D documentary Space Station 3D is like that. It is an example of how to do 3D right.

I recently downloaded Black Mesa, and am eager to play it. Does Vireio Perception work with it? And does it avoid the "giant weapons" issue in it and other Source engine games?
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

Croccy22 wrote:Does the Shared Memory tracker still work with V2? Is there a new Vireio SMT dll for FreePIE or does the original one still work? I had problems getting it to work but haven't spent much time looking into it yet.

Thanks, Matt.

EDIT: Just had another play around. All working fine with Vireio Perception v1 drivers but no love for the v2 drivers. Am I missing something or is this just not implemented yet?
Just tested here and you are quite right. The FreePIE side of things still works fine but Perception is now not reading this. I have scheduled in some time to look into this and hopefully reinstate the functionality. However no ETA currently.
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

Croccy22 wrote:Does the Shared Memory tracker still work with V2? Is there a new Vireio SMT dll for FreePIE or does the original one still work? I had problems getting it to work but haven't spent much time looking into it yet.

Thanks, Matt.

Hi Croccy,

Still working on this to enable it with VRBoost. However in the meantime you can select the "Force mouse emulation" option from the brassa menu and then the SMT tracking will function. The DLL is still VirieoSMT.dll is still the same as before.
groovyd
One Eyed Hopeful

Perception + Kaneva = Crash

Post by groovyd »

Hi All,

Name is Daryl and I am looking into getting Oculus Rift to work with Kaneva virtual world. I am a developer with Kaneva. Well I got the headset here setup and ran through the demos on my Macbook Pro Retina running Win7 VM via Parallels and it ran smooth as silk, some 250+ frames per second. A little strange though as I had to mirror the display and set it to 'Best For OculusRift' which is some 1280 pix and needless to say my 27" Cinema display looks pretty bad at that resolution but yes it did work and looked great through the headset.

So having success on this front I figured I would try launching Perception and Kaneva and hope for the best. Launching Perception complained about missing some D3dx9_43.DLL which is strange since the machine has DirectX installed and so I went to MS website and downloaded their DirectX End User Runtime and installed it. Following that Perception did launch fine. Launching Kaneva however caused Kaneva to crash during video device initialization. Got a dump file from it but haven't looked at exactly where yet but it appears to be somewhere in the middle of Kaneva trying to select the right video mode to use. Closing Perception and launching Kaneva again seems to work fine but no headset action of course. Any thoughts on the missing DLL and then the game crash on initialization?

-Daryl
groovyd
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by groovyd »

So I brought the oculus rift to work and plugged it into a Dell Laptop with Win7 (same installation that was virtualized to my mac at home) and it had the same missing D3dx9_43.dll error upon runnning Perception.exe for the first time. Same solution was to go to Microsoft by searching google for 'DirectX End User Runtime' and running their web installer. Is this file normally coming with a vanilla install of Win7 or did whoever gave me my original OS image have something not installed that should already have been or is on everyone else's computer?

I ask because this machine also crashes when launching our game Kaneva while Perception is running but not when it isn't. Perhaps I have a bad dll somewhere?
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

Hi groovyd,

It is unlikely that any new game / engine will just work straight away with Perception. Often games that we haven't tested do function pretty well, but this is usually because they use the same or similar engine to something Perception already supports. However don't let that discourage you! The first thing I would ask is if you have created a profile for the game? You need to do this first no matter what. I would suggest using game type 10 to begin with.
groovyd
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by groovyd »

I did create a profile using the tool and type 10. I left all other settings defaulted and pointed the exe to the Kaneva folder where KepClient.exe is located which is the eventual game exe. The game is however launched via KanevaLauncher which also launches a separate instant messenger client as well. I found the game crashed upon Dx init until I moved the .DLLs from the Perception folder into the game folder. After setting up a profile and doing that we then crashed after DX init but during a user login screen. Got around that crash by just forcing it to login without that screen and it came up.

Unfortunately running at around 1 frame per 3 seconds on a pretty fast Dell latest performance laptop. moving the mouse causes the game arrow to move but of course stuttered at such a slow frame rate. Problem is it doe not let me click on any of the buttons of the game menu system. sometimes the arrow turns to a hand which is expected over things you can click but unfortunately it isn't over anything to click and sometimes it acts differently twice once with hand once without in same location. Also seems to not be letting me enter keyboard correctly to game. Mouse cursor also does not let me leave the game window to for example click on the task bar etc. Have to kill the game via Ctl+Alt+Del.

I expected to need to setup the shader config etc using those extra tools mentioned in the pdf but i couldn't find the tools or figure out how to use them. I tried putting my game_type to 10010 since it mentioned adding 10,000 to something in the profile but that didn't do anything.
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

By putting game type to 10010 you should have an extra option at the top of the BRASSA menu (CTRL + Q). Does the performance change between game type 10 and 10010?

To be honest it sounds like there will be a lot of work to get this working with Perception. This can often be the case with a completely new engine. Since Virieo is open source you can download the source and debug from there. To be honest if you are writing the engine itself I would have thought it would be much easier to integrate the OVR library then by using an injection driver. Its hard to advise here when we can't test.
groovyd
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by groovyd »

It's an old engine, nothing is easy... I will try Ctl+Q, didn't see that documented anywhere. Do I just hit that while running the Driver on a game?
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

groovyd wrote:It's an old engine, nothing is easy... I will try Ctl+Q, didn't see that documented anywhere. Do I just hit that while running the Driver on a game?
Yes once you have got in-game and are seeing two images.
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

@Croccy22
Managed to find time to have a look at the VireioSMT issue. This is now fixed ready for the next release. same DLL file but FreePIE scripts must now set tracking values as Radians as opposed to degrees.
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

Hi Baggyg

Was just wondering what the timescale on the next release is (days, weeks, months)?, also, are the changes for a release merged to the main github repo in advance, or are they merged retrospectively? (must admit I'm not that familiar with GIT, I've used SVN my whole dev career), just curious if I can pull the latest version and build it myself.

Thanks!
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

DrBeef wrote:Hi Baggyg

Was just wondering what the timescale on the next release is (days, weeks, months)?, also, are the changes for a release merged to the main github repo in advance, or are they merged retrospectively? (must admit I'm not that familiar with GIT, I've used SVN my whole dev career), just curious if I can pull the latest version and build it myself.

Thanks!
Hi Dr Beef,

The next version is pretty close to being finished. There are some other things we are putting together for the release to help support the users. I can't really give a timescale to be honest as I am not involved with the bits that need doing, so don't want to talk on the other devs behalf. Most of the changes are in the latest GIT, so there is nothing stopping you downloading and building yourself to have most of the new features. If you need to do that, couple of points
1) You will need to have the latest LibOVR (0.2.5c). Previous versions used the old one.
2) The profiles.xml etc have a full list of all games, rather than those we actually support.

If you do get it to build, and want to test bioshock, you still need to copy across the rebuilt DLLs into the app folder (and have Perception running). The new one has better debugging (I was waiting for this before responding to your other issue) so this should hopefully shed some light on your Bioshock issue.

Alternatively add me on Skype (Grant Bagwell - baggyg187) and I can provide you with my version for debugging.
DrBeef

Post by DrBeef »

Thanks for getting back to me so fast, that's great news.

I've built Perception in the past, so will get the latest and have a go, I'll post some detail to the other (BioShock) thread if I get more debug info.

Thanks again!
yillard
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by yillard »

http://www.mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=141&t=19625

I think I should have posted here perhaps? I'm new here and not very familiar with the threads... :D
Ziggurat
Cross Eyed!

Post by Ziggurat »

Will Perception be updated to the new 0.3 preview, I mean the new distortion looks like an improvement (in shape and latency), and even the new interactions with the Oculus configuration utility.

http://www.roadtovr.com/oculus-rift-sdk ... -timewarp/
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

Ziggurat wrote:Will Perception be updated to the new 0.3 preview, I mean the new distortion looks like an improvement (in shape and latency), and even the new interactions with the Oculus configuration utility.

It's a trivial change for us to simply update the SDK. However the benefits you speak of come from using SDK rendering, which we currently do manually in our driver. I would really like to get this working (as we need to change it anyway for DK2), however I am not sure how easy a change this is going to be. Certainly we will be looking to get DK2 support added as soon as Oculus sends us one to test with.
Ziggurat
Cross Eyed!

Post by Ziggurat »

baggyg wrote:
Ziggurat wrote:Will Perception be updated to the new 0.3 preview, I mean the new distortion looks like an improvement (in shape and latency), and even the new interactions with the Oculus configuration utility.

It's a trivial change for us to simply update the SDK. However the benefits you speak of come from using SDK rendering, which we currently do manually in our driver. I would really like to get this working (as we need to change it anyway for DK2), however I am not sure how easy a change this is going to be. Certainly we will be looking to get DK2 support added as soon as Oculus sends us one to test with.
Can I just build it using the new SDK (without getting the new distorion) to get timewarp working? Also changing to that SDK should allow for DK2 use, not with 6dof tracking of course.

Also, I was unable to build (with the .2 sdk) in Visual Studio Express 2013 for Desktop, I am not a Windows guy and havent programmed anything windows in 10 years so I am a noob when its not Unix, so I was thinking, if this dont go in 2013, you might change your link to 2012 since you just linked to "the newest" where the 2012 does not reside any more.
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

Ziggurat wrote:
baggyg wrote:

Can I just build it using the new SDK (without getting the new distortion) to get timewarp working? Also changing to that SDK should allow for DK2 use, not with 6dof tracking of course.

Also, I was unable to build (with the .2 sdk) in Visual Studio Express 2013 for Desktop, I am not a Windows guy and havent programmed anything windows in 10 years so I am a noob when its not Unix, so I was thinking, if this dont go in 2013, you might change your link to 2012 since you just linked to "the newest" where the 2012 does not reside any more.
As I understand it time-warping relies upon SDK rendering, so short answer, no. In addition DK2 will not simply work if compiled with 0.3 because the HMDDisplayInfo in the driver is hardwired to DK1. You can see this is why we currently have a separate branch to support RiftUp screens. However I am in the last throws of branching this so should be more than ready for when DK2 drops.

Regarding building what errors did you receive? I use 2012 express with 0.2.5c SDK currently. Moving to 2013 would update the project which would we need to test and make sure all devs could move to it or backward compatibility was allowed. But yes I could update the readme.md to link to 2012 version in the meantime.
Ziggurat
Cross Eyed!

Post by Ziggurat »

baggyg wrote:As I understand it time-warping relies upon SDK rendering, so short answer, no. In addition DK2 will not simply work if compiled with 0.3 because the HMDDisplayInfo in the driver is hardwired to DK1. You can see this is why we currently have a separate branch to support RiftUp screens. However I am in the last throws of branching this so should be more than ready for when DK2 drops.

Regarding building what errors did you receive? I use 2012 express with 0.2.5c SDK currently. Moving to 2013 would update the project which would we need to test and make sure all devs could move to it or backward compatibility was allowed. But yes I could update the readme.md to link to 2012 version in the meantime.
I moved to 2012, and still had the problems, I did however notice that I had the wrong libfreespace version, since it was not obvious where they kept the older versions, I looked around at their launchpad and found it, you might want to change your link there as well. I did however get these warnings http://pastebin.com/xadFAbVa do you think it will work? Have to wait until I get home to try the build, but I am happy to finally try Dirt 3 with proper 3D and stuff :)

Here is the place where they have their 0.6 https://launchpad.net/libfreespace/+download

And here is the VS2012 link I used http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=34673 (must use the ISO file if you are on windows 8.1 as the online installer does not work)
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

Ziggurat wrote:
baggyg wrote:As I understand it time-warping relies upon SDK rendering, so short answer, no. In addition DK2 will not simply work if compiled with 0.3 because the HMDDisplayInfo in the driver is hardwired to DK1. You can see this is why we currently have a separate branch to support RiftUp screens. However I am in the last throws of branching this so should be more than ready for when DK2 drops.

I moved to 2012, and still had the problems, I did however notice that I had the wrong libfreespace version, since it was not obvious where they kept the older versions, I looked around at their launchpad and found it, you might want to change your link there as well. I did however get these warnings http://pastebin.com/xadFAbVa do you think it will work? Have to wait until I get home to try the build, but I am happy to finally try Dirt 3 with proper 3D and stuff :)

Here is the place where they have their 0.6 https://launchpad.net/libfreespace/+download

And here is the VS2012 link I used http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=34673 (must use the ISO file if you are on windows 8.1 as the online installer does not work)
I would expect the outfile file warnings although not sure about that inputControls one - not seen that this end.

Let me know if you get it all working. Notes on Dirt 3 are that you need to use the VR Boost toggle button before returning to the menu after a race or else it will crash. Easy enough once you get used to it:

Start of race: Toggle VR boost on - Should get a green square in the middle of the screen that quickly disappears
End of Race: Before returning to menu, toggle VR Boost off - Should get a red square in the middle of the screen that quickly disappears
Ziggurat
Cross Eyed!

Post by Ziggurat »

baggyg wrote:
Ziggurat wrote:

I would expect the outfile file warnings although not sure about that inputControls one - not seen that this end.

Let me know if you get it all working. Notes on Dirt 3 are that you need to use the VR Boost toggle button before returning to the menu after a race or else it will crash. Easy enough once you get used to it:

Start of race: Toggle VR boost on - Should get a green square in the middle of the screen that quickly disappears
End of Race: Before returning to menu, toggle VR Boost off - Should get a red square in the middle of the screen that quickly disappears
Will do, I made a pull request for the readme.
Ziggurat
Cross Eyed!

Post by Ziggurat »

I did have problems hooking it into any game, but I tried the mtbs3d downloaded version and had problems there as well. I did get it to hook one time and only one time with the github compiled binary, and headtracking did not work. Worked overtime over 4 hours today so didn't have much time but I'll try again tomorrow.

Any game you suggest I should try it with just for the purpose of seeing if everything works?
baggyg

Post by baggyg »

Ziggurat wrote:I did have problems hooking it into any game, but I tried the mtbs3d downloaded version and had problems there as well. I did get it to hook one time and only one time with the github compiled binary, and headtracking did not work. Worked overtime over 4 hours today so didn't have much time but I'll try again tomorrow.

Any game you suggest I should try it with just for the purpose of seeing if everything works?
The new version should hook into:
Dirt 3 - automatically
Borderlands - Copy DLLs to game folder
Left 4 Dead - automatically
Skyrim - automatically
Dishonored - Unsure

for example. I would imagine that a lot of games should inject as long as a profile as present, albeit with some shader issues.
Ziggurat
Cross Eyed!

Post by Ziggurat »

baggyg wrote:
Ziggurat wrote:I did have problems hooking it into any game, but I tried the mtbs3d downloaded version and had problems there as well. I did get it to hook one time and only one time with the github compiled binary, and headtracking did not work. Worked overtime over 4 hours today so didn't have much time but I'll try again tomorrow.

The new version should hook into:
Dirt 3 - automatically
Borderlands - Copy DLLs to game folder
Left 4 Dead - automatically
Skyrim - automatically
Dishonored - Unsure

for example. I would imagine that a lot of games should inject as long as a profile as present, albeit with some shader issues.
Thanks, remoted home from work to start the download of Skyrim :) Soon done but one half way through my job hours.

Return to “Development / General Discussion”