NEW DEMO - Museum of Games

thiaguimrp2
One Eyed Hopeful

NEW DEMO - Museum of Games

Post by thiaguimrp2 »

Hello to all.

I decided to create another demo and this time I present a museum with many different characters. This is your chance to see your favorite character in virtual reality.

All models were downloaded from the website: 3f3dm.com

Note: This demo was created to demonstrate how different modeling techniques and textures are displayed in virtual reality and has no commercial value. Is just a concept and all related marks, images and rights are owned by their respective owners.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/898rd ... S_Data.zip

unsilentwill
Cross Eyed!

Re: NEW DEMO - Museum of Games

Post by unsilentwill »

Thanks for making this, I enjoyed a nice stroll. With this sort of thing there's always "wheres ___?", and I assume some of the model choices were personal (and some of the poster choices random). Goes a long way towards both showing what a personal virtual game den could feel like (posters as shorcuts/portals to games!), and also like you said getting a feel for characters in space. There have been very very few Rift demos with characters and this makes me crave more. That scale!
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Post by cybereality »

I liked the posters. Some good games made it in there.
thiaguimrp2
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by thiaguimrp2 »

unsilentwill wrote:Thanks for making this, I enjoyed a nice stroll. With this sort of thing there's always "wheres ___?", and I assume some of the model choices were personal (and some of the poster choices random). Goes a long way towards both showing what a personal virtual game den could feel like (posters as shorcuts/portals to games!), and also like you said getting a feel for characters in space. There have been very very few Rift demos with characters and this makes me crave more. That scale!
Glad you enjoyed it. Surely there are few games for Oculus Rift with characters. I think this is due to the fact that labor model and animate, and most games and demos were created by indie developers. Regarding the choice of models and posters, it was random. And thanks for the feedback.
vertinox
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by vertinox »

This was a pretty good demo. Simple but enjoyable.
thiaguimrp2
One Eyed Hopeful

Post by thiaguimrp2 »

vertinox wrote:This was a pretty good demo. Simple but enjoyable.

Thanks ...

Return to “Oculus VR”