Retrovirus. Want support? Information inside.

eqzitara1
Cross Eyed!

Retrovirus. Want support? Information inside.

Post by eqzitara1 »

Retrovirus is a 6DOF shooter http://store.steampowered.com/app/227800/
[currently on sale]
I am a 3d vision user / regular on 3d vision forums. Anywho, recently a group of users asked the developers for support. They replied and added support. They said the following...
"We did not have the hardware to test 3D Vision before release, but stereoscopic rendering is a hobby of mine and I think Retrovirus would be a good fit for it. We will likely investigate several methods, 3D Vision included, when the Oculus Rift dev kits ship and we have time dedicated to alterning the engine to render for two eyes simultaneously. "

Its quite a bit harder to support rift then 3d vision but perhaps if you guys can get a presence showing you want support, it will help.
Last edited by eqzitara1 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
atari_historian
One Eyed Hopeful

Re: Retrovirus. Want support? Information inside.

Post by atari_historian »

eqzitara1
Cross Eyed!

Post by eqzitara1 »

Whoops
I'd recommend a different topic though since its under 3d vision though.
Aeroflux
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Post by Aeroflux »

Looks very interesting. Hopefully they'll implement a physics model to movement...those short linear bursts of panning will definitely cause some disorientation.
ChrisJD
Cross Eyed!

Post by ChrisJD »

Sounds like they're already planning Rift support, excellent. Also, co-op campaign, so that goes straight into my Steam wish list of things to get when my queue of "games to play" gets a bit shorter.
defactoman
Cross Eyed!

Post by defactoman »

The game is on steam with rift support. I've been playing it all morning on the rift, very fun! It's a lot of fun now, but will be an even smoother experience when we get a 1080p consumer model. It's 10 bucks right now on steam, not exactly hurting the pocket book either :)

Return to “Oculus VR”