I am very excited about freepie and the possibility to get it running with an android device, but i cant get a connection!
What i did so far:
- Installed FreePIE Version 0.6.277
- Installed APK from FreePIE Root on phone and tablet (galaxy s+ with 2.3.3 and archos gamepad with android 4.x)
- got own ip via: cmd "ipconfig" (192.168.0.100)
- installed programm "simple port forwarding and tested it (UDP port 5555 seems to be open, i have the shitty router dlink dir 615)
- deactivated all firewall and antivirus programms.
- startet freepie imu on phone with correct values.
- clicked in freepie on "settings" - "plugins" - "android". it asked for UDP port. i clicked ok. NOTHING happened??! Is that ok?!?!
- Run script: diagnostics.watch(android.googleYaw)
and no value changes are there. i tried also other scripts and tried on the tablet too.. no one worked. it seems that i have no connection!
please do you know where is the fault?? thank you very much!!!