Hansel & Gretel:Witch Hunters - 3D Blu-ray

Talk about the latest 3D movies in the theater and at home!
museumsteve
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Hansel & Gretel:Witch Hunters - 3D Blu-ray

Post by museumsteve »

I missed this at the cinema and to be honest I was never particularly excited about it anyway.
However after enjoying Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter 3D I decided this could be worth a shot...and I'm glad I did.
I loved it (much more than I did with Ab Lincoln:VH).
It was a proper no-brainer, which is sometimes all we need especially when we just want our 3D kicks.
With a thunderous soundtrack and stunning picture quality throughout, this could be a good showpiece disc. It's littered with some cool 3D set pieces that work really well and that make you go 'wow' rather than 'hmmm'
The acting was okay, just don't take it seriously because it's far from a serious movie. There's plenty of tongue in cheek banter between the main characters which for the most part is enjoyable. The CG was great, the witches were very cool and the movie in general is very very bloody...this isn't Oz by any means ;)

This disc stays in my FUN 3D collection and will get future viewings when I want an evening of loud witchery, more than enough blood and guts and a bowl of popcorn :)
cybereality
3D Angel Eyes (Moderator)

Re: Hansel & Gretel:Witch Hunters - 3D Blu-ray

Post by cybereality »

Nice.

Return to “3D Movies (Blu-Ray and Theater)”