Man of Steel- 3D

Talk about the latest 3D movies in the theater and at home!
Chiefwinston
Diamond Eyed Freakazoid!

Man of Steel- 3D

Post by Chiefwinston »

A modern day remake of the story of Kal-El from the planet Krypton. I always feel that a movie needs to grab my attention in the first 5-10 minutes. Russel Crowe in my mind grabs the audiences attention and kicks the journey off in spectacular fashion. Russel Crowe does a superb job of playing Jor-El father of Kal-El. We also get to see Krypton like never before- fascinating. The movie grabbed me from the beginning and didn't let go until the closing credits. I've seen all the prior Superman movies and the Man Of Steel towers above them all. So hows the 3D Chief? Weak. I'll suggest catching the IMAX 3D version to everyone. But I will give this movie a strong recommendation simply because its great 2013 action packed movie.

Chief's score card:
Story: 9.0
Acting: 9.0
Special effects: 10
3D: 6.75/7.0

Final Score: 9.25
Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AMD HD3D
i7
DDD
PS3
Panasonic Plasma VT25 50" (Full HD 3D)
Polk Audio- Surround 7.1
Serving up my own 3D since 1996.
(34) Patents
lnrrgb
Binocular Vision CONFIRMED!

Re: Man of Steel- 3D

Post by lnrrgb »

I heard about a rather impressive immersive 3D sound app that comes bundled with the bluray, along with the movie score, which reviewers say is a must have experience. The app is available for IOS devices already (free download - visit Z + APP). Coming soon to andoid as well. Is said to create an astounding "out of head" exprience with headphones, and earbuds. I cannot wait to try it, but have to, because my only apple product is too damn old. Not sure if the soundtrack is available anywhere except the bluray, though I suspect iTunes has it for $$$. Reviews have been gushing about the quality of the soundscape this thing creates.

Edit- my bad, seems the app isn't on the bluray, but on the seperate CD score.

Return to “3D Movies (Blu-Ray and Theater)”